May 18th, 2014

All White

Key To Your Heart - Part 14

Title: Key To Your Heart – Part 14

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Side Pairing: Eunhyuk & Donghae / Ryeowook & Yesung
Other characters: Heechul / Kangin / Siwon / Zhoumi / Ara / Various SNSD members
Genre: Romance / Crack / Slight angst / Chaptered

Rating: NC-17 for this chapter
Word Count: 4972

Summary: Kyuhyun had no plans to get under Sungmin’s skin but when the blond stirred something in him, he couldn’t help but tried to see what made the fair-haired man tick. Collapse )

Author’s Note: Collapse )
~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~

Kyuhyun was puzzled over Sungmin’s unusual reaction but he thought he knew why. From the muttering his super bionic ears picked up, he gathered the other had assumed that he was dreaming the whole thing. Feeling slightly mischievous, he decided to take advantage of the situation. He swiftly deposited his cup of coffee on the coffee table and jogged over to other. Midway up the stairs, Sungmin felt arms encircling his waist from behind and lips brushing his nape. He stopped and tried to pry Kyuhyun’s arms off his body. The hold around his mid-section only tightened. Sungmin forced his body around in the other’s embrace and glared lazily up at him.

“Kyuhyun, go away. I had enough of sleep and I want to wake up.” Sungmin commanded.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/11439.html
hot!kyu is hot

Bared to you (Chapter 8)

Title: Bared to you
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, whole of SJ as side characters
Genre: generally mature, some angst, but... yeah, mature.
Rating: R as a whole, may contain NC-17 chapters, and some PG-13 chapters
Summary: Two strangers with the same tragic history, yet with different ways on how to deal with it. Will the two of them last? Or will their complicated personalities bring an end to their supposed to be undying love?
Author's note: This was lifted from a book with the same title. Couldn't resist my imagination so I wrote this. Of course not everything will be based from the book, but if you see the familiarity, forgive me. No copyright thingies intended.

CLICK HERE