April 26th, 2014

Series: My spouse is a high school student! // 私の妻は高校生である (watashi no tsuma wa koukousei de aru)

Title: 私の妻は高校生である (watashi no tsuma wa koukousei de aru) // My Spouse is a High School Student!
Part 20: Trouble
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance/Domestic/Fluff
Verse: alternate
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Lee Sungmin is your regular seventeen year old, only he has a secret…that involves his math professor Cho Kyuhyun

I hope Kyuhyun-ah doesn’t find out about this…
sfs

Nunsongi 1 + 2

Title: Nunsongi
Rating: 15
Pairing: Various
Summary: Super Junior is in the middle of a MV shoot when a dog falls from the sky. Little do they know that it's no ordinary canine. Will this new pet of theirs help bring the SuJu house together?
A/N: This is a work of fiction. I've posted the first two chapters. If I get some positive feedback I will continue. This story is very lengthy with every member of Super Junior involved. KangTeuk is the only pairing hinted at so far.

Nunsongi Chapters 1 and 2
KISSUSU!

Princess Series pt. 3 - Beauty and the Beast

Title: Beauty and the Beast
Author: shy_mizuno
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance/Drama
Pairing: Leeteuk/Kangin
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing. Super Junior belong to themselves and Beauty and the Beast belongs to Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot and Walt Disney. Which, speaking of which, there may be some lines from the film..
Summary: To save his father, farmboy Jungsu sacrifices himself to be the prisoner of the great beast, Youngwoon.

photo beautythebeast.jpg

( [ 1 ], [ 2 ], [ 3 ], [ 4 ], [ 5 ], [ 6 ], [ 7 ], [ 8 ], [ 9 ], [ 10 ], [ 11 ] )