March 16th, 2014

Little Steps - Step 14 [Part A]

Title: Little Steps - Step 14 [Part A]
Type: Chaptered
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff, family!au?
Pairing: KyuMin
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, kid!Sandeul, Yesung, Hyukjae, Heechul, Hangeng
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a famous rock star, a chick (and dude) magnet who loves to party and drink almost every day. He was known not only for his talent but also for dating almost everyone in sight. He was living his life to the fullest, doing everything he wanted without a care in the world. But that happy go lucky lifestyle of his was bound to change soon... And it's all because of a kid who suddenly appeared in his life claiming that he is his long, lost son.
Warning: unbetaed, mpreg

Maybe I should just quit trying too hard to be on Sungmin's good side? He sulkily thought.
All White

Key To Your Heart (Part 5)

Title: Key To Your Heart – Part 5

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Side Pairing: Eunhyuk & Donghae / Ryeowook & Yesung
Other characters: Heechul / Kangin / Siwon / Zhoumi / Ara / various SNSD members
Genre: Romance / Crack / Slight angst / Chaptered
Rating: PG for this chapter
Word Count: 4133

Summary: Kyuhyun had no plans to get under Sungmin’s skin but when the blond stirred something in him, he couldn’t help but tried to see what made the fair-haired man tick. Collapse )

Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings.
Author’s Note: Please see main story.
~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~

I got Ryeowook to arrange for a meeting with Mr. Cho today at his office to present him with our proposed designs at the same time have a discussion on the quotation. The meeting was set at five o’clock. Knowing Ryeowook wanted very much to come along so I let him. I was fervently hoping that both the sister and girlfriend would not be around later as I saw them as more of a hindrance than help.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/9083.html