March 3rd, 2014

All White

Key To Your Heart (Part 3)

Title: Key To Your Heart – Part 3 

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Side Pairing: Eunhyuk & Donghae / Ryeowook & Yesung 
Other characters: Heechul / Kangin / Siwon / Zhoumi / Ara / various SNSD members.
Genre: Romance / Crack / Slight angst / Chaptered
Rating: PG for this chapter
Word Count: 3724

Summary: Kyuhyun had no plans to get under Sungmin’s skin but when the blond stirred something in him, he couldn’t help but tried to see what made the fair-haired man tick. Collapse )

Author’s Note: Please see main story.

~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~,

“Minnie-hyung, they are here.” Ryeowook chirped as he pranced into the office wearing his trademark million dollar smile. I looked up from what I was doing and sent him one that matched his, though mine was much cuter, or so I was told.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/8473.html
Nyx

Blink - Part 1

Blink
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kibum/Sungmin
Genre: AU!General, Romance/Minor!Action
Length: 1/5
Summary: Sungmin’s always been a little skeptical, but this is clearly horrible luck. Sungmin’s been kidnapped twice in his life. By the same man no less.

Part 1 | “Have you forgotten the cardinal rule? Don’t follow strangers? Don’t speak to strangers.” Kibum listed. “Despite what I was committed for, you don’t seem to see me as a threat.”
Kyuteuk

Seven Years of Love, Part 3

Title: Seven Years of Love
Rating: G
Author: goldintheshadow (me)
Summary: Kyuhyun cries onstage during Super Show 2, and Leeteuk tries to figure out why.
Pairing: Kyuteuk

I started this a heck of a long time ago and somebody just recently got me off my butt to post the next part...so here it is y'all :3 Links to the previous parts below.

Leeteuk stares right back. “Of course I’m serious, Sungmin, why would I joke about my maknae’s love life?”

Part 1

Part 2