January 12th, 2014

Living in Shadows - Chapter 1

Title: Chapter 1 - Down to Business
Rating: PG13
Pairing: undisclosed for now
Genre: Drama (primary); Romance (secondary)
Warnings: swearing, violence, sexual innuendo, character death
Word count: 10683

Summary: The National Intelligence Bureau trains and deploys highly skilled agents to protect the citizens of Korea from internal and external crimes. Within the NIB is a secret branch known only to those special agents who belong to it - The Sector. These agents are an elite force ensuring that justice is served and safety for all. After two years of retirement, former members of an elite team are asked to return for one final mission.

Previous: Prologue

Preview: “You forget, Youngwoon, that before I wore a suit and tie, I was a field agent, too. I’ve pulled the trigger, thrown a knife and felt flesh against my fist. I have saved lives and have even had to take lives. I am not immune any more than you or the other agents are,” he stated quietly, steadily, never raising his gaze.
All White

(no subject)

Title: Bitter Revenge (Part 1 of 2)

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Character: A mysterious man
Characters mentioned: Hyukjae, Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk
Genre: Angst / Romance / Character Death / Two-shots
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 3978
Summary: Sungmin was still Sungmin but Kyuhyun was not Kyuhyun.

Author’s Note: Refer to main story.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kyuhyun was the love of my life. Period.

The day I met him five years back was the most embarrassing moment I have ever encountered. But thanks to that moment, sparks flew after.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/7026.html

Love Dust - Part 15

Title: Love Dust - Part 15
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Desperate times call for desperate measures. And Kyuhyun was very desperate to get his computer back if he decided to go for THAT job.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: This was supposed to be posted last week but due to the... incident... I decided it would be better to wait a little out of respect. Enjoy!
Locked in 3 days.

Masterlist

Part 15
mingming

Beneath Dresses and Tresses - Chapter Eleven

Title: Beneath Dresses and Tresses
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Donghae/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Sooyoung
Genre: romance, angst
Rating: PG
Summary: Pretence and lies have to cover up for a payment promised in the past. Deceit is a must to fulfill the silliest of debts. Lee Sungmin keeps his secret well and he would forever will, or so he hopes.
Note: *Will be locked in 3 days

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Austen or Homer