?

No account? Create an account

sung_gi
10 January 2014 @ 10:15 am
Title: I Married the Devil
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae (top!Hyuk), side!KangTeuk
Characters: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kibum, Heechul, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Kangin...and maybe more in the future ㅋㅋㅋ
Rating: R/NC-17 (depends on the chapter)
Warnings: violence, sex (fluffy and violent)
Summary: That happened when we were still young. Getting married at the age of 18 was crazy and my parents were totally and completely against it. They never really accepted it. They never accepted Hyukjae, to be honest, saying that there was something wrong with him. Especially my mom was against our marriage because it was Hyukjae I married. It was different with my father, who never accepted me because of my sexuality. With my mom, it felt like she was afraid of something, and in fact, she was terrified of Hyukjae. At the time I was too deep in love and naïve that I couldn’t care less about my family's opinions. But now I know I should have listened to them.

Chapters 1-6
1: Worry

Cheonsa
10 January 2014 @ 06:21 pm
Title: Living in Shadows; Prologue
Rating: PG13
Pairing: undisclosed for now
Warnings: swearing, violence, sexual innuendo, character death
Word count: 1422

Summary: The National Intelligence Bureau trains and deploys highly skilled agents to protect the citizens of Korea from internal and external crimes. Within the NIB is a secret branch known only to those special agents who belong to it - The Sector. These agents are an elite force ensuring that justice is served and safety for all. After two years of retirement, former members of an elite team are asked to return for one final mission.

Preview: "I have a gun because you're pointing one at me," Wind answered, aware that her heartbeat steadied as her freehand wrapped around the hilt of her knife, "I know you have a reason for having a gun, but I won't know that reason and your side of the story unless you tell me."