December 1st, 2013

All White

Your Love Is Mine (Part 5 of 9)

Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 5 of 9) 

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG-13 (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 3126
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.

Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings. Certain parts of this story about Mokpo might be disagreeable to some who knew about the place. Please forgive me if I had added way too much spice while spinning my story. Sorwie.

Author’s Note: 

(1) I have done some research on Mokpo. Some parts of this fic are based on facts and some parts not, like the hot spring and fishing. I know there are hot springs in Korea, just not sure if there’s any in Mokpo. I write based on what I would like to do on a trip and those activities came to mind. I wanted to go visit Japan badly, at least once in my lifetime. I love the Japanese culture! Then to Korea. I love their cosmetics and skin care products! So pretty and fanciful. Spoilt for choice. I love Sungmin in the Tony Moly endorsement (squeals). However, I am way too poor…(sobs) so I plan to rob the revenue authority first because their coffers are bursting with taxpayers’ money. Don’t tip me off to the police, okay….I am only joking (hahaha, full stop)

(2) Sorry if this update seemed a little slow-paced.

(3) As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc. 

(4) Comments please! I welcome constructive criticism too, you know. Talk to me, people! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before I knew it, it was Thursday. We were all excited about the trip to Mokpo but one person in particular among the six of us was the most enthusiastic. He was constantly reminding us about things to bring, what to wear, when and where to assemble. Via sms. He jammed our mobile phones with short messages. That gave almost all of us a headache.

Well, almost because one squealed.Yes, you guess right, it was Yesung. No? You didn’t guess him? Well, it was him. One would have thought that he was the passive one but nooo.. and of course you guessed the squealing one correctly this time. It was none other than his boyfriend, Ryeowook. Like how he was yapping away during lunch this afternoon dropping advises and opinions on how and what to pack, not caring if he had a willing audience.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/5323.html
BoA

Strange Preferences: Ryeowook/girl!Yesung (PG, 3711 words)

Title: Strange Preferences
Pairing: YeWook (girl!Jongwoon)
Side Pairings: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong), implied KyuMin
Rating: PG
Warnings: Genderswitch, girl!Jongwoon
Word Count: 3711
Summary: When given the opportunity to work with his long-term crush, Ryeowook can't say no. He's always preferred girls that were taller than him, which Jongwoon-noona certainly was, despite his friends teasing.

Ryeowook's head shot up, immediately spotting Kim Jongwoon, who was indeed making her way over to their table.