November 24th, 2013

All White

Your Love Is Mine (Part 4 of 9)

Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 4 of 9) 

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG-13 (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 4070
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.
Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings. 

Author’s Note: 

(1) I have added an additional part to this fic so that the ending is not too abrupt. It’s now a 9-parter instead of an 8. 

(2) I have completed this whole fic. All 9 parts are done. So happy. Will be idling for a while. Oddly, I'm not too happy about that. Well.. (shrugs)

(3) As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc.

(4) Please talk to me. I want to hear you. I seriously do! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have been having so much sex lately that I was constantly feeling giddy (with excitement and embarrassment) and tired. I remembered the lust and moan-filled, sweat inducing moments that I had experienced with Kyuhyun at the most inappropriate times. Like how memories of our last copulation were evoked when I was washing my cup at the sink of our office pantry one day. The night before, he had me aroused when he sneaked up behind me while I was washing the dishes at my pad after a simple home cooked dinner. He dipped his hand under the waistband of my boxers and caressed my bare manhood in a sensual manner slowly bringing it to life, at the same time rubbed his already hard one along my butt crack and whispered dirty things into my ear. I could only grip my soapy hands onto the sides of the sink and hang on to dear life while he had his way with me. 

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/5074.html

아기를만들자 (Let's Make Babies)

Pairing: Kyuhyun/reader
Type: One-shot
Rating: NC17
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Smut,
Summary: A fangirl's dream come true: making babies with an idol.
Based on a true story-ish.
Kinda.
Nope. Not really.
Ugh can't explain
Hae

Key of heart - Prologue

Title: Key of heart
Paring: EunHae, surprise
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, romance
Summary: "Mom..." he called the woman, trying to lift himself up but his mom blocked him "Mom...where is Donghae?" he was afraid of the answer, he was afraid to know that Donghae was not there.
The waman blinked, one, two, three times.
"Darling....who is Donghae?"

What would you do if you woke up without the person you love by your side?