November 17th, 2013

Drabbles

Riddick AU drabble...sort of I guess
Pairing: sort-of Qmi, but…not really.
Rating: PG-13
Notes: idk, I just saw Riddick and it was okay. Thought about Kyuhyun the whole time though so i……. yeah. this is sorta dumb and just blaarhehafefewefrrrged all over the screen don’t expect too much

Read More

Qmi song drabbles
Pairing: Qmi
Rating: PG
Notes: i still wanted to write and i wasn’t sure what, so…have this. The first one is an animorphs AU, by the way. that’s the only one i actually liked lmao but they’re all dumb and short bc i can’t hold a coherent idea for very long /sobs

Read More
All White

Your Love Is Mine (Part 3 of 8)

Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 3 of 8)

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 3220
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.
Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings.

Author’s Note: This is a oneshot gone seriously out of hand. I must learn to control myself. It was supposed to end when Sungmin first got laid but then…..well….hope you like it anyway. As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc.

Comments please! I WANT TO HEAR YOU!! I thrive on comments! I do!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I went back to work on Tuesday in my normal work attire. Kyuhyun came to pick me up again in the morning but this time, I was up and ready to leave for work. Knowing how affectionate he could be so I chose to meet him and his black horse that was parked downstairs instead of inviting him up to my apartment. That way, he will not have any excuse to linger in my house longer than neccessary for certain events to develop otherwise we will most likely be calling in sick again just like the day before.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/4817.html

Silence Cries the Loudest

Title: Silence Cries the Loudest
Rating: PG
Paring: Kyuhyun centric
Warning: non-explicit/implied violence
Summary: Kyuhyun really should have known better than to play the suspicious looking game given to him by a fan, but it’s a little too late for that now.
Genre: action
Word Count: 465
Prompt: 064. Balance, Kyuhyun/Kyuhyun
A/N: Personal challenge archive

Kyuhyun supposes he should have seen this coming, that it would happen eventually

Sweet Melody 2/2 [FINAL]

pairing: kyuhyun/sungmin
genre: AU!angst and fluff, romance
rating: PG-13
warning: unbeta’d like all of my fics
summary: when your mind failed to remember, will your heart do it for you?
author’s note: the author doesn’t write anything that has “character deaths and sad endings, sure the author writes angst, but never of them ended tragically.

part 1: here

( It was on their very special day that Kyuhyun decided he wants something more. )