November 10th, 2013

waiting...
  • tomoe22

Voice repost + chapter 12

Title: Voice
Author : tomoe22
Ratings : G
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Eunhyuk/girl!Donghae, later Yesung/girl!Ryeowook, Kangin/girl!Leeteuk
Summary : Lee Sungmin, a girl with a sweet voice and a beautiful smile. Everything changed due to one incident and ever since then, people started to call her the mute girl. The reason behind it, is a secret. A secret that she kept away on the back of her memories.

Chapters reposted
Chapter 10 - Comfortable companion
http://tomoe22.livejournal.com/10991.html

Chapter 11 - Happy moment
http://tomoe22.livejournal.com/11034.html

Chapter 12 - Turbulence
http://tomoe22.livejournal.com/11477.html
Ryeowook, super junior

Drabbles x2: Leeteuk/Heechul

Title: Desirable Sighting
Pairing(s): (implied) TeukChul
Rating: PG
Warnings: Leeteuk's nipples
Word Count: 228
Summary: While watching a rerun of their Bonamana performance for Music Core, Heechul can't help but notice the excessive amount of nipple Leeteuk seems to be showing off.

Another flash of pink amongst pale skin on his computer screen caught Heechul's attention, causing his stomach to clench tightly.

Title: Collars
Pairing(s): TeukChul
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: minor collar-fetish, brief references to sex and master/slave roleplaying
Word Count: 238
Summary: Heechul's not shy to admit that he finds Leeteuk's outfit for their Bonamana performance to be hot. Especially the collar.

Heaving out a load pant, Heechul side-eyed the figure next to him.
All White

Your Love Is Mine (Part 2 of 8)

Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 2 of 8) 

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Minor Characters: Eeteuk, Kangin
Characters Mentioned: Hankyung, Heechul, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Sulli and Amber
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG-13 (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 3417
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.
Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings. 

Author’s Note: This is a oneshot gone seriously out of hand. I must learn to control myself. It was supposed to end when Sungmin first got laid but then…..well….hope you like it anyway. As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc.

Comments please! LET ME HEAR YOU! I thrive on comments!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was supposed to end there with me breaking the kiss and then tell him that I have to go. But the moment when he ventured on further by tilting his head to press his lips harder against mine, I was hooked. The soft moaning sounds that he made were so intoxicating and that had me wanting more. He pulled me closer to his body and I shamelessly arched into his warmth. I got to the point of no return when it became an open mouth kiss. I almost died when his sneaky tongue slipped into my mouth when I inevitably moaned. I got so carried away with the smooching that I found myself clinging on desperately onto the back of his shirt for support. I felt like I have been drugged. I want to keep on kissing him but my brain kept flashing me disturbing images of gay origin because I am a man now kissing another man and am perhaps enjoying it way too much. What was happening? Why was I such an eager participant?

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/4440.html
sm

When the Film Reeled: Chapter 4

Title: When the Film Reeled (1st Book of the 3 part 'Holding on Series')
Genre: AU! Angst, Drama, Slice of Life, slight!mpreg,
Rating: R
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin
Summary: When your love story started first but isn't allowed to be known, when you need to share the only person you loved, when you have lost everything that kept you sane... how long can you 'Hold On' to someone who's holding someone else's hands? Brace yourself, cause my story will kill you, as slow as it killed me.
A/N: The first half of this fic is dedicated to sweetsmirk137 I hope you could read this, and good luck on your exams and stuffs.

Book I Chapter 4: I Hate You... (part 2)