November 1st, 2013

heartkyuchul

Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers
Chapter: [12/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship, Kihae and more to come soon
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter
Word Count : 1850
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?, mature language
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:
After the whole ‘ghost’ incident with Heechul, Kyuhyun thought he would be free from all of the craziness and go back to his normal life as a university student. But when he starts to hear whispers again, nothing is as he expects...especially when so much more is at stake this time.

Listen (Part  1) - in Masterlist

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11

A/N : This is ridiculous, but I've decided to pick  this up again after more than a year of not updating anything. You'd probably need to read the previous chapters again to remember what's going on. And I'm so sorry for it :(

Collapse )

Halloween Fics~

Title: Horror Tales 2
Pairings: Kyuhyun/ Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: horror
Rating: PG (for blood and all that?)
Verse: alternate
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
Summary: there are stories better left untold.

no one wanted to separate the dress from the deceased young man.

No one ever could.

Title: Inside SM after dark
Characters: Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun (squint if want to see pairings)
Genre: horror
Rating: PG
Verse: alternate
Words: 2895
Summary: Super Junior learns about the ghosts that reside inside SM’s building on Halloween night. And gets to experience them first hand.

"you can go to hell if you think I’m going to get closer to take a look” Heechul glared

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS
xD

Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there)
Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Cursing, sexual situations

Summary: The Han and the Kim Kingdom were never in good terms. Four years after Han Geng becomes king, he and his brother considers a plan on getting back at the Kims by breaking their only prince.

Farewell, my prince