fic: Stepping Forward

Title: Stepping Forward
Author: bl4ckm4lice
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: AU, Mpreg, random fluff / Siwon x Kyuhyun, 2Min, Suho
Word Count: 2,537
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Summary: “…Are you hiding something from me? Is there something wrong with Minho?”
Notes: Plot ideas courtesy of pinku_kireru

Set in the same verse with Hey, Baby?, Hey, Daddy?, HIMYM, 24/7, Hey, Mommy, Turbulence, Boyfriend, Happy Birthday Mommy, Auntie, Superman and Hummer, Me and My Family, Uncle, Baby Tales & The Grandparents

There’s an announcement + giveaway at the end of the post, so don’t miss it!

Collapse )                                      
hangeng

Fixation Ch5: In Which There Are Plans, Proposals and Memories

Title: Fixation Ch5: In Which There Are Plans, Proposals and Memories
Rating: NC-17
Characters: Super Junior, with SHINee & SNSD in supporting roles & other KPop artists in minor/cameo roles
Pairings: Main focus on Siwon/Heechul and Siwon/Heechul/Hangeng, with numerous side pairings.
Genre: Action, drama, some angst. OrganizedCrime!AU.
Summary: Three weeks later, the Dragons still have no way of finding their attackers. Then Hangeng practically drops into Heechul’s lap, and things spin wildly out of control.
Notes & Warnings: AU, violence, foul language, prostitution, explicit sex.

I didn’t think hookers had training.
sm

915.002: By The Window

Title: By The Window
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG - 13
Pairing: Eunhyuk / Donghae
Summary: A thousand word description of how a beggar love someone behind a display window.
A/N: A part of the 1000 word fic challenge of assorted one shots by bomchii97

[002] By The Window

I sat down on the street near the window and the widened look of surprise in his eyes made my heart melt, it looked so innocent in contrast to the hell he was experiencing. He was indeed beautiful, beyond words can describe."
arm hug haehyuk!

It’s as if I’m Dead at Heart.

haehyukdeadatheart
Title: It’s as if I’m Dead at Heart.
Pairing: HaeHyuk/HaeEun {Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] }
Author: hitsugaya15
Genre: AU/Angst/Romance/Supernatural
Rating: PG
Length: 1/1 [one-shot]
Warning(s): mentioned character death
Summary: Donghae meets Hyukjae in highschool and falls in love, but their relationship does not prosper much when Hyukjae dumps him a year later. Donghae admits he had never had good luck when it came to relationships but Hyukjae is one person he can not seem to forget, even after 2 years.
Disclaiming:: I do not own Super Junior, however, the plot is mine and only mine!
a/n: HAPPY ENDING (I never write broken!haehyuk) inspired by Super Junior's "Dead at Heart" and "Angela"