September 6th, 2013

KyuMin

064. Giving Thanks

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Friendship/Romance
Summary: School parties are always a bane for unsociable genius Cho Kyuhyun, but maybe the after-events of this one in particular make up for it.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.

( Due to the rain and the slippery seat, Kyuhyun found himself pressed almost completely flushed against Sungmin’s body, with only both of their soaking wet dress shirts separating them. )

to my future boyfriend ;

Title: to my future boyfriend
Rating: PG-13
Genre: fluff
Pairing: KyuMin
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae
Summary: Kyuhyun never once thought that he would be forced to confess to Sungmin via so-called "future video message"
Note: expanded version of this drabble

“But Kyu, don’t you think it’s sweet? Imagine your future boyfriend watching this video after ten years. Isn’t that cute? He would see how nerdy and cheesy and ugly you looked like ten years ago.”
All White

Cut !

Title: Cut!

Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Side Character: Victoria (fx)
Genre/Type: Angst, Romance / Oneshot
Rating: PG
Word Count: 1689

Summary: One cannot take love for granted. It takes two hands to clap.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but myself and my writings. This story does NOT reflect my current situation at all. It’s a different kind of shit. Once again, I sucked at paragraphing and am bad with tenses.

Author’s Note: This piece goes with my mood which means that I am feeling down, confused and indecisive at this point of my life. It seemed that the limited choices available to me sucked big time. It’s really hard to decide knowing that I most likely will end up with a wrong decision. So, give me strength, k? This is a cliché story but I hope you will read it all the same. Share my pain lah.

Wish List: Comments will truly be appreciated.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The weather was turning cold signifying the start of autumn. The leaves are turning into shades of red, yellow and orange and they are falling, falling and falling...

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/1818.html