August 17th, 2013

mingming

Beneath Dresses and Tresses [Chapter Five]

Title: Beneath Dresses and Tresses
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Donghae/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Sooyoung
Genre: romance, angst
Rating: PG
Summary: Pretence and lies have to cover up for a payment promised in the past. Deceit is a must to fulfill the silliest of debts. Lee Sungmin keeps his secret well and he would forever will, or so he hopes.
Note: *Will be locked in 3 days

CHAPTER FIVE: The New Lady
Doll

Hearts frozen in Time

Title:Hearts frozen in time
Rating: R
Pairing: KangMin
Warnings: Criminal AU based on criminal series (as if CSI was not enough now i'm into FBI *sighs*)
Word count:8.231
Summary: They kept on living with their hearts frozen in time, but they couldn't keep living like that forever

A/N: and so i was watching criminal minds and the plot came crushing me like lightening~ i might write something pg-13 for them becaus ei still have stuff i want to write. it will probably be just a drabble but i might XD somehow i think i don't know how to write police thrillers lol i think i should stick to CSI XD

Sungmin’s features didn’t change at all, maybe he seemed more mature but still had the same joyous face he had fallen in love with. Seven years ago. Before Sungmin died."
sm

Luck Stealer (017): Steal the Restrains

Title: Luck Stealer
Rating: R (for violence, gore, and possible sexual content)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, (side!pairings to be revealed)
Genre: AU! Tragedy, Violence, Supernatural, Mystery, Action, Romance
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, or much famous for the name 'Devlon' is an assassin hired by the government to kill the most uncontrolled criminals with his cursed left hand. Bound to the promise to protect his brother, he came across an unexpected turn of events when he was also hired by the one he's supposed to kill, the former president's only son. Lee Sungmin.
Disclaimer: The title and starting plot came from the Japanese manga Luck Stealer by Kazu Hajime.

I'm asking you to claim me as yours...