June 21st, 2013

Liberty Radio

Title: Liberty Radio
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13
Word count: ~8000
Warnings: none
Summary: Ryeowook is a shy student in Seoul High with the most successful radio program in which no one knows his real identity except his best friend.
A/N: Err...yeah, pretty much obsessed with these kind of movies and TV series and had to write something based on them. I hope you'll bare with it and enjoy it. Thanks to my lab rats, Rachel and dongsaeng ^^. Happy birthday Ryeowook ♥

Read here...
kyumin scarf

Cheesy Kyu (13) [Love Quarrels]

Title: Cheesy Kyu (13) [Love Quarrels]
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Length: Drabble
Summary: [Cheesy Kyu] Kyuhyun can be cheesy any time he wants to, especially to his bunny.
[Love Quarrels] Arguments are unavoidable in each pair, and our wine couple is not an exception. How do they make up?

Love Quarrels

Other Cheesy Kyu moments:
Losing You Ambitions Sky Inspiration Mirror Park Call Silent Kyu? Silent Min? Lost Game Missing You Cheesy Min
KyuMin

035. Swimsuit Time

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Friendship/Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin go a long way back, from childhood friends and now to colleagues in the same company. They keep nothing from each other- or almost nothing, because there's a word inked on Kyuhyun's torso that, until now, he'd rather die than show Sungmin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.

( “Because just your name alone makes everything better,” Kyuhyun admits, curling his fingers around Sungmin’s. )
ryeowook

Decerto: Road to Freedom

Title: Decerto: Road to Freedom
Chapter: 33/40 + epilogue
Fandoms: Super Junior, U-Kiss
Pairings: KyuHyun/Zhou Mi, Han Geng/HeeChul, KiBum/SooHyun
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Taking place six years before the events of Decerto, the story of how a human and a slave started a revolution.

I know in the end it's for the best, but doesn't mean I necessarily agree to it