June 15th, 2013

KangMin

Book, Cupcakes & lyrics (2/4)

Pairing: eventual!Kangmin
Major Side Characters: Yesung, Kyuhyun
Minor Side characters: Ryeowook, Henry, Heechul, Siwon, Jungmo, Leeteuk, Hangeng, Seoyeon (OC), Haneul (OC)
Warnings: College AU and this is fiction of course.
Word count: 7.258
Summary: Sungmin is a guitarist, composer and lyrist for his rock band, Youngwoon is a barista and patisserie who dreams to be a musical actor, Jongwoon is Korea's dearest balladeer 'Yesung' whose hobby is to help talents reach their dreams, Kyuhyun is a college student working part time in a very unusual place, who happens to have eagle eyes to certain things. Books & Cupcakes is the place where all of them met and were tangled in lyrics that talked about loyalty, friendship and love.
A/N: Draft for chapter 3 is almost finished so i'm posting up Chapter two lol will you give this some love?

Chapter 02: Cupcakes
kyumin perfection

Definitely Maybe [prologue + chapter 1]

Title: Definitely Maybe
Type: Chaptered
Rating: PG-13
Genre: fluff
Pairing: KyuMin
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Siwon
Summary: What will happen when Lee Sungmin, a spoiled yet innocent and cheerful boy despite having an unwanted past, gets to live in a house with another sixteen year old spoiled brat named Cho Kyuhyun along with his three older half-brothers plus their best friend who will act as his guardians slash temporary daddies while he stays in Korea? Six people, different personalities, one house. Will chaos ensue? Definitely. Will friendship bloom? Maybe. How about love? Definitely maybe.

“You know Kyuhyun, I can call you broccoli or other vegetable that you prefer if you’re too jealous of my nickname for Sungmin.”
MINsaysNO

Bared to you (Chapter 3)

Title: Bared to you
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, whole of SJ as side characters
Genre: generally mature, some angst, but... yeah, mature.
Rating: R as a whole, may contain NC-17 chapters, and some PG-13 chapters
Summary: Two strangers with the same tragic history, yet with different ways on how to deal with it. Will the two of them last? Or will their complicated personalities bring an end to their supposed to be undying love?
Author's note: This was lifted from a book with the same title. Couldn't resist my imagination so I wrote this. Of course not everything will be based from the book, but if you see the familiarity, forgive me. Everything will be unbeta'ed.

CLICK HERE
sm

Reasons for a Love Song (08)

Title: Reason for a Love Song
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin
Genre: AU! Romance, Friendship, Slice of Life,
Summary:It's a cliche story of bestfriends being in love, but since Kyuhyun and Sungmin are those bestfriends I'm talking about, I supposed it'll be a lot more of everything.

Reason # 8: Because it might be too late.

"What they have, if described as 'Friendship' will be an understatement."