May 31st, 2013

Runaway 3/3

title:Runaway 3/3
pairing:kyuhyun/sungmin , siwon/sungmin
rating: PG13
genre: a weird mixture of fluff and angst
warning: mpreg, unbeta'd
summary:can you teach your heart to wait?" a one boring line that sprouts uncertainties and multiple colors of feelings, a one fucked up line that which kyuhyun asked to himself, but nonetheless was answered by sungmin..

( I struggled but I was locked in an embrace, too tight and it suffocates me but it’s also too tight for me to never let go. )
Dreamy Hearts

028. Full Power

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Sungmin doesn't allow anyone to touch him, ever, so when Kyuhyun finds himself in bed together with him, he knows he's more than a little screwed.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic plot adapted from a manga (which I cannot remember... again).

( Ever since he’d known the man, Sungmin had never ever let another man touch him, and in the two years he’d been working as the Biology professor’s assistant for his Honours program, things hadn’t changed. )
mingming

Atten...tion! [Part Twenty Two]

Title: Atten...tion!
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: fluff, romance, friendship
Rating: PG
Summary: Being a military student is never easy. Nevertheless, life goes on, at ease or in attention.
A/N: A story made up as I visited a military academy last year. Had been formulated with a friend. Setting was based on an actual school. I don't know if there's anything like this in Seoul. Enjoy!
*Will be locked in 3 days.

HALT! Give me 50 push ups!