May 26th, 2013

cutiekyu

Bu Bu Jing Xin - Chapter 12

Title: Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling By Each Step)
Pairing: Kyuhyun centric, wonkyu, hankyu, kyuhyuk, changkyu, kyumin at various times.
Other pairings: Hanchul, hanmi, eunhae, minsu and more
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun gets hit by a car and wakes up not in the the body of a 25 year old computer analyst in the 21st century like he expected but in the body of a 16 year old noble boy in the Qing dynasty. Confused and annoyed he then ends up entangled in the lives of the Princes he had learnt about in history class, as well as one of the messiest battles for the throne in China's history.

Chapter 12

Prologue / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

MINplease

Bared to you (Chapter 2)

Title: Bared to you
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, whole of SJ as side characters
Genre: generally mature, some angst, but... yeah, mature.
Rating: R as a whole, may contain NC-17 chapters, and some PG-13 chapters
Summary: Two strangers with the same tragic history, yet with different ways on how to deal with it. Will the two of them last? Or will their complicated personalities bring an end to their supposed to be undying love?
Author's note: This was lifted from a book with the same title. Couldn't resist my imagination so I wrote this. Of course not everything will be based from the book, but if you see the familiarity, forgive me. Everything will be unbeta'ed.

CLICK HERE

Pregnant With Ponies (Oneshot)

Love

{EunHae} Where the Sun Sets in Paradise {TWO}

Title: Where the Sun Sets in Paradise
Genre: Angst | Romance | AU
Rating: R
Pairing
: EunHyuk/DongHae {maaaybe also DongHae/EunHyuk?}
Warning: Violence | Language | Prostitution | Vices
Summary: In a starless night, two souls that should have never crossed their paths find themselves fighting against the same shadow in the darkest corner of Paradise.
Chapter List:

ZERO |ONE