May 22nd, 2013

SOOOOOOOOOOOYOUNG <3

A Matter of Time Chapter 09

Title: A Matter of Time
Pairing(s)/Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Ahn Sohee (main) and various pairings
Groups: 2AM, 2PM, After School, BIG BANG, CNBLUE, Exo-K+M, f(x), KARA, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior+M, Wonder Girls
Solo: G.NA, IU, Lee Seung Gi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, angst, crack, fluff, psychological, romance
Warning(s): crude language, mentions of violence, perversion, OOC
Summary: Everything in one word is folly. Problems, solutions, changes, memories - all of these are what comfort and frighten people. Everyone is struggling, everyone is calling out for help. It's one's job to save one's self. What if that doesn't work out? Who's there to save you?

Prologue | Chapter One | Chapter Two | Chapter Three | Chapter Four | Chapter Five | Chapter Six | Chapter Seven | Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine

@ the_mandoo

Super Junior Gangs

Title: Super Junior Gangs
Author: littlerose2888
Pairing: KangTeuk, HanChul, YeWook, EunHae, KyuMin, others as story continues...
Rating: PG-13 to R
Summary: They were the most bitter gangs in all South Korea. T and M, and it was Detective Jongwoon's job to catch them. But with a new partner like Kibum and growing attachment to one of the gang members, will he be able to take down the two underground powerhouses?
AN: A new story, a little dark but give it time. Please comment
Collapse )
kyumin perfection

Little Steps - Step 12 [Part B]

Title: Little Steps - Step 12 [Part B]
Type: Chaptered
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff, family!au?
Pairing: KyuMin
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, kid!Sandeul, Yesung, Hyukjae, Heechul, Hangeng
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a famous rock star, a chick (and dude) magnet who loves to party and drink almost every day. He is known not only for his talent but also for dating almost everyone in sight. He is living his life to the fullest, doing everything he wanted without a care in the world. But that happy go lucky lifestyle of his is bound to change soon... And it's all because of a kid who suddenly appeared in his life claiming that he is his long, lost son.
Warning: unbetaed, mpreg

‘Your daddy doesn’t have abs.’ he heard Sungmin shrieked on the other line, followed by a faint ‘Hey. I’m working on it.’ from his daddy.
Kyu

[One Shot] This Is What Happens When My Brain Runs Free (QMi)

Title: This Is What Happens When My Brain Runs Free
Author: arashi_nana
Pairing: QMi
Rating: R (to be on the safe side)
Genre: Idek... angst?
Summary: More like warnings: mentions of attempted suicide, OOC Zhou Mi, character death
Notes: Ex-boyfriends are dicks. Written at 4AM under extreme emotional stress, unbeta-ed (is this even a word?)
Word Count: 845 Words

Was super hesitant about posting this online, but my lovely friend ink_river10 encouraged me to do so <3

He contemplates ripping the needle from his arm and stabbing himself with it, but a simple twitch of his finger has both nurses—babysitters—at his side in seconds.
4 pairings

My Siwonnie (Part 8) & You... (One Shot)

Title: My Siwonnie
Pairing: YeWon, KyuWook, KyuSung
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Author:
[info]shinigami_icha
Summary: It's focus on my life. My life that always full of you, my Siwonnie. Do you realize that I love you more and more? I just see you and only you. My mind can't forget about you. My heart is beating so fast just for you. I love you, My Siwonnie.

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7

( Part 8 )

Title: YOU....
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Fluff
Author:
[info]shinigami_icha
Summary: After meeting Ryeowook again, Kyuhyun surely being biased by him. The giraffe lover is so damn cute for the games lover. Who knows that from little Kyu, then to the bratty teenage he becomes a possessive one? Say, this is the nightmare for everyone who plays around with him. He can be the killer. Aish, no! It's just... Let's see. :D
Icha's note: credit poster to jinbiwoo at Weibo and it's 2nd sequel for
Kiki or QQ (main story) and My name is not Kiki (sequel)

( “Kyuie?” Ryeowook calls him and kiss his lips for a moment. “I love you.” )