May 17th, 2013

Morning

2 Years to a Home Coming

Title: 2 Years to a Home Coming
Author: shy_mizuno
Pairing: Jongwoon/Ryeowook
Genre: Family/Drama
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: This time, I'm only responsible for the words. People are people and the idea is inspired by read0write
Summary: Jongwoon has a surprise waiting for him when he comes home
Note: Inspired by 2 Years of Waiting by read0write. I would like to make it perfectly clear that this was INSPIRED BY read0write! INSPIRED INSPIRED INSPIRED! I did not plagarize her writing. I even got her permission to post this! And I am totally ready to send that e-mail to anybody who wants to flame me. And then, AFTER you're done being silly, I'll be deleting that flame.

( Now don't go making that face )

Just Another Pain - Chapter [10]

Title : Just Another Pain..
Pairing: YeWon
side characters: Donghae, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Luna, Aliee, Yunho
Genre: PG-13 (will vary as the story progress)
Summary: in which one is born with a Congenital heart malformation, choosing to drown in a self-created world of agony and despair, counting down his remaining days in life, while the other was back-stabbed by life countless times yet is being the beating source of happiness to everyone in his life…

Collapse )
KyuMin

027. Bounty

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance/Violence
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is an esteemed member of the mafia, assigned to kill another of his rank. All this time, he's found his job easy- until he meets Lee Sungmin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic plot from sabriel12kpop.

( Step one: make friends with Lee Sungmin. )
sm

When A Snowflake Drops *03

Title: When A Snowflake Drops
Rating: PG-13 (NC-17 Chapters to be indicated)
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin
Summary:20 years ago Lee Sungmin almost froze to death in his pursuit to proove the existence of Seppens, heavenly beings that embodies the snowflakes. Now, forsaken by everyone, he found refuge to the same cave where his life almost ended still searching for a trace of a Seppen who brought him back from the dead.

Kyuhyun looked at the god of snow and made up his mind, he knew what to do. It’s too risky but there is only one way to protect Sungmin.
cutiekyu

Bu Bu Jing Xin - Chapter 9

Title: Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling By Each Step)

Pairing: Kyuhyun centric, wonkyu, hankyu, kyuhyuk, changkyu, kyumin at various times.
Other pairings: Hanchul, hanmi, eunhae, minsu and more
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun gets hit by a car and wakes up not in the the body of a 25 year old computer analyst in the 21st century like he expected but in the body of a 16 year old noble boy in the Qing dynasty. Confused and annoyed he then ends up entangled in the lives of the Princes he had learnt about in history class, as well as one of the messiest battles for the throne in China's history.

Chapter 9

Prologue / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8