May 12th, 2013

(3 Hearts - 1 Love) - Chapter 13

TITLE : (3 Hearts - 1 Love)
AUTHOR : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
CHAPTER: 13 / ??
PAIRING : Donghae ♥ Hyukjae
SIDE PAIRING : Donghae ♥ OC | Siwon ♥ Hyukjae (slight) | Yunho ♥ Jaejoong (slight)
SUMMARY : So far, Donghae is happy with his girlfriend and he believes that he really loves her... Until she decides to introduce him to her "lovely" little brother.
RATING : PG-13
WARNING : Language
GENRE : Alternative Universe, Drama, Romance, Angst
DISCLAIMER : Plot requested by lily_chan76 otherwise everything is mine from every word to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

MAIKI'S THOUGHTS 1 : Well that was a fast update and actually the fastest I've ever had for this series! Enjoy your reading~ ♥

PREVIOUS CHAPTERS: Characters Profile | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
mingming

Waiting for You - 2/2

Title: Waiting for You
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Jongjin/Ryeowook, slight!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: romance, drama, angst
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Friendship is not an excuse for love and love cannot be an excuse for friendship. When the fine line that separates the two breaks, what would you do? How would you handle it?
Note: for slutkyu and sneezessmiles because they're the first ones who made me write a full Yewook fic. Check out the first part here.

(We could all wait and try to be patient, but one day, you'll just have to let go)
zhou mi

(no subject)

Title: Decerto: Road to Freedom
Chapter: 29/40 + epilogue
Fandoms: Super Junior, U-Kiss
Pairings: KyuHyun/Zhou Mi, Han Geng/HeeChul, KiBum/SooHyun
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Taking place six years before the events of Decerto, the story of how a human and a slave started a revolution.

Too much more interesting and it'll just be chaos instead

Can you imagine me trying to deal with spiders by myself? I'd probably just end up moving
El Rockers Caravana

More Drabbles

Lemonade || Kyuhyun/Donghae || PG || Jiejie wanted a grease monkey!Donghae and I delivered

(Kyuhyun was a terrible liar.)

Pusher Love || Han Geng/Yesung || PG (Implied sexual situations) || modern day!AU in which China is still an empire and Yesung is a rock star. Based on Justin Timberlake's "Pusher Love Girl".

(Pusher love - that's what I call it.)

Skylines and Turnstiles || Sungmin/Heechul || PG (language) || The world is just too tiring. Title from the My Chemical Romance song of the same name.

(It's too damn cold to be alive.)