Jae1

To Be Continued... Chapter 5

Title: To Be Continued (Ch. 5)
Author: Lainny
Pairing: HaeHyuk, Kyumin,
Rating: PG-13 later NC-17
Genre: Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish i did), I do own the story
Summery: Hyukjae is a writer who got inspiration from his highschool lover who is now his husband. But when his husband dies he loses all his inspiration and stops writing. Donghae comes into his life and Hyukjae once again has inspiration but it doesn't last long since Donghae has a deep secret.

http://sjlainny.livejournal.com/9560.html
cutiekyu

Bu Bu Jing Xin - Chapter 6

Title: Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling By Each Step)
Pairing: Kyuhyun centric, wonkyu, hankyu, kyuhyuk, changkyu, kyumin at various times.
Other pairings: Hanchul, hanmi, eunhae, minsu and more
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun gets hit by a car and wakes up not in the the body of a 25 year old computer analyst in the 21st century like he expected but in the body of a 16 year old noble boy in the Qing dynasty. Confused and annoyed he then ends up entangled in the lives of the Princes he had learnt about in history class, as well as one of the messiest battles for the throne in China's history.

Chapter 6

Baby and Me 14/?

Title: Baby and me
Rating:nc-17 (for this chapter)
genre:AU!mpreg, fluff, romance
Pairing: kyuhyun/sungmin
Warnings: unbeta'd, mpreg, yaoi
Summary:The story of the two of the most famous media personality in Korea, of which by fate’s naughty plans, had committed a mistake that they will forever treasure; the same mistake that made them stronger, matured and the best of all a family.

He might not be falling hard in love right now but someday he knows he will.
legs

the heart that wouldn't quit; 1/?

title: the heart that wouldn't quit
pairing/s: tba.
characters: Kyuhyun, cute guy behind the cash register
genre: at least it's not angst, romance
rating: PG
warnings: it's not angst
~1,190 words

summary: tba. In which Kyuhyun lives in Beijing by himself and eats far too much instant ramyeon and Kisses.

Read here
teukchul
  • cadey

Lucky Seas 1/? (Nausea)

Title: Lucky Seas
Rating: R
Pairing: EunHae, some others
Warnings: supernatural/magical AU
Word count: ~2400
Summary: Hyukjae is a luck dragon who is not very lucky at all. Particularly when he gets out on the open ocean. Just his luck.
A/N: So I'm kinda doing this as a thing. It's a departure from my normal writing, and not on a set schedule. Will be member-locked in 3 days.

Part 1 - Nausea