May 8th, 2013

Yuuki wuvv~

A Matter of Time Chapters 06 & 07

Title: A Matter of Time
Pairing(s)/Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Ahn Sohee (main) and various pairings
Groups: 2AM, 2PM, After School, BIG BANG, CNBLUE, Exo-K+M, f(x), KARA, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior+M, Wonder Girls
Solo: G.NA, IU, Lee Seung Gi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, angst, crack, fluff, psychological, romance
Warning(s): crude language, mentions of violence, perversion, OOC
Summary: Everything in one word is folly. Problems, solutions, changes, memories - all of these are what comfort and frighten people. Everyone is struggling, everyone is calling out for help. It's one's job to save one's self. What if that doesn't work out? Who's there to save you?

Prologue | Chapter One | Chapter Two | Chapter Three | Chapter Four | Chapter Five | Chapter Six | Chapter Seven

Disclaimer: The songs and their lyrics mentioned in Chapter 07 are not mine. Titanic also does NOT belong to me.

Notes: I couldn't post Chapter 06 last week because my laptop broke down. Anyway, double update this week. Hurrah!

@ the_mandoo

Call Center - Part 23

Title: Call Center -  Part 23
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Summary:Can two people trully get to know each other only over the phone? Sungmin didn't even know he would have to answer that question when the system in his computer chose Cho Kyuhyun as his next client.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Thank you all for comments on previous chapter even though some of them were a little unfair considering all the complaining I was getting before, but anyway... My life doesn't allow me much free time lately and so I can't reply to comments every time, I choose to write in that time and I think you prefer if I write more than reply instead. Okay, so enjoy this chapter and bear in mind it's one of the last ones!
Locked in 3 days.

Masterlist

Part 23
mingming

Atten...tion! [Part Nineteen]

Title: Atten...tion!
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Yunho/Sungmin
Genre: fluff, romance, friendship
Rating: PG
Summary: Being a military student is never easy. Nevertheless, life goes on, at ease or in attention.
A/N: A story made up as I visited a military academy last year. Had been formulated with a friend. Setting was based on an actual school. I don't know if there's anything like this in Seoul. Enjoy!

(Couples sleep together you know)

Just Another Pain - Chapter [8]

Title : Just Another Pain..
Pairing: YeWon
side characters: Donghae, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Luna, Aliee, Yunho
Genre: PG-13 (will vary as the story progress)
Summary: in which one is born with a Congenital heart malformation, choosing to drown in a self-created world of agony and despair, counting down his remaining days in life, while the other was back-stabbed by life countless times yet is being the beating source of happiness to everyone in his life…

I want you back .. plz be mine !