zhou mi

Decerto: Road to Freedom

Title: Decerto: Road to Freedom
Chapter: 27/40 + epilogue
Fandoms: Super Junior, U-Kiss
Pairings: KyuHyun/Zhou Mi, Han Geng/HeeChul, KiBum/SooHyun
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Taking place six years before the events of Decerto, the story of how a human and a slave started a revolution.

I'm tired of watching good people die and the heartbreak it leaves behind
oguri shun

[drabble] Legend

Title: Legend
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: SiHae (with hints of MinSul)
Genre: General
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Don't own them.
A/N: This is my first time writing a k-pop related story so please bear with me. >-< Also, this is supposed to be a full one-shot story but I can't seem to find the ending so for now, here's a snippet of that plot. Hopefully, it inspires me to finish it. :P
Thank you to dukki for beta-ing even though she has no idea who or what I'm writing about.

Hi Donghae-ssi,

Have you heard about the legend of the thousand cranes?

It’s said that anyone who folds a thousand paper cranes will have their heart's desire come true.

Then I wish for you to heal completely and return to the soccer field.

I will continue folding the cranes for you and will avidly await your return.

Fighting!

Read more.
MINsaysNO

Bared to you (Prologue)

Title: Bared to you
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, whole of SJ as side characters
Genre: generally mature, some angst, but... yeah, mature.
Rating: R as a whole, may contain NC-17 chapters, and some PG-13 chapters
Summary: Two strangers with the same tragic history, yet with different ways on how to deal with it. Will the two of them last? Or will their complicated personalities bring an end to their supposed to be undying love?
Author's note: This was lifted from a book with the same title. Couldn't resist my imagination so I wrote this. Of course not everything will be based from the book, but if you see the familiarity, forgive me. Everything will be unbeta'ed.

CLICK HERE ^^