May 1st, 2013

Doll

Book, Cupcakes & lyrics (1/4)

Title: Books, Cupcakes & Lyrics
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: eventual!Kangmin
Major Side Characters: Yesung, Kyuhyun
Minor Side characters: Ryeowook, Henry, Heechul, Siwon, Jungmo, Leeteuk, Seoyeon (OC), Haneul (OC)
Warnings: College AU and this is fiction of course.
Word count: 7.194
Summary: Sungmin is a guitarist, composer and lyrist for his rock band, Youngwoon is a barista and patisserie who dreams to be a musical actor, Jongwoon is Korea's dearest balladeer 'Yesung' whose hobby is to help talents reach their dreams, Kyuhyun is a college student working part time in a very unusual place who happens to have eagle eyes to certain things. Books & Cupcakes is the place where all of them met and were tangled in lyrics that talked about loyalty friendship and love.
A/N: i'm still in the process of writing this fic but maybe posting the first chapter will force me to write more since I hate to leave things incomplete XD this fic will end with Kangmin and i hope you guys will enjoy this universe ^^

Chapter 01: Books

Don't Crash Into Me (8/?)

Title: Don't Crash Into Me
Pairing: Siwook & Qmi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, angst
Length: Around 4,200 words this chapter
Summary: Ryeowook is met with a job offer he can't refuse, and Siwon is met with a man that could potentially destroy his life.  How anyone found love along the way is beyond them. AU.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7

Chapter 8
mingming

Atten...tion! [Part Eighteen]

Title: Atten...tion!
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Yunho/Sungmin
Genre: fluff, romance, friendship
Rating: PG
Summary: Being a military student is never easy. Nevertheless, life goes on, at ease or in attention.
A/N: A story made up as I visited a military academy last year. Had been formulated with a friend. Setting was based on an actual school. I don't know if there's anything like this in Seoul. Enjoy!

(Why are you smiling like an idiot?)
sm

When A Snowflake Drops *02

Title: When A Snowflake Drops
Rating: PG-13 (NC-17 Chapters to be indicated)
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin (other pairing to be revealed
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural
Summary: 20 years ago Lee Sungmin almost froze to death in his pursuit to proove the existence of Seppens, heavenly beings that embodies the snowflakes. Now, forsaken by everyone, he found refuge to the same cave where his life almost ended still searching for a trace of a Seppen who brought him back from the dead.

Dropping *02

“Would you take me away?”