Cho Kyuhyun's guide to Daddyhood + Why Sungmin wanted to go Easter Egg Hunting

Title: Cho Kyuhyun's guide to Daddyhood; TroubleMaker
author: rei_ming and rhyle2040
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Sungmin, Baro/ Sandeul if you stand on your head
verse: Alternate
rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, Domestic
words: 1, 290
Summary:  Glimpse of the family life, starring Kyuhyun, Sungmin and their son, Sandeul.

“Then why do you still have this woman’s picture then?!” Sandeul demanded, holding up the picture he saw in one of the boxes. “If you love umma then why are you keeping another woman’s picture in your box!”

Title: Why Sungmin wanted to go Easter Egg Hunting
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating: PG
Verse: alternate
type: oneshot
words: 1,200
Summary: Sungmin wakes Kyuhyun up to go Easter egg hunting, but the latter thinks they are too old for that.

“The Easter bunny is waiting for us to hunt his colourful candy eggs!”
m&t, blank space

babies galore and a hedgehog in-between.

Title: babies galore and a hedgehog in-between.
Author: sujuhigh
Rating: pg-13
Pairing: general ot15 (super junior--obviously, who the else has that many band members?) + ot7 (infinite)
Genre: a bucketful of attempted fluff with sprinkles of crack and dots of angstyish feels
Summary: whoever thought that Super Junior and Infinite should do a Hello Baby special was crazy (batshit crazy, actually, because that's twenty-two guys and how many babies? Things do not look good--at least no one gave them glitter (thank you small miracles)).

I DID IT! IT TOUCHED THE MAGICAL CREATURE!
  • seeeno

Sound the Bugle

Sound the Bugle
Pairing: Ryeowook-centric, implied!Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Character death
WC: 552
Prompt: 87. Gunshot
Summary: He begged him not to go.

a/n: i know it's cliched to do a fic about Yesung and the army but i have a prompt to fill so… yeah don't kill me. what even is this idek.

The first volley echoes over the silent crowd and Ryeowook winces into Kyuhyun, who tightens his arm protectively around him.