gallavich

So you say you’re bulletproof Chapter 2

Title: So you say you’re bulletproof Chapter 2
Genre: Angst | Romance | AU
Rating: R
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Yesung (Kyusung)
Warning: Violence | Language |
Summary: Korea's Pop sensation, Kim Jongwoon, stage name Yesung, is at the
height of his career and has gained a lot of admirers. Unfortunately one of these admirers has
taken their obsession with him too far. In order to protect Yesung from any new threats,
Navy seal and ex-secret service agent, Cho Kyuhyun is hired to be his bodyguard.

Previously: Chapter One

Guitar Strings - Chapter 4

Title: Guitar Strings
Pairing: Kyumin
Type: Chaptered, Highschool!AU
Genre: Fluff, friendship, romance, sometimes a bit of angst
Main characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook & Hyukjae
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun didn't get on Sungmin's bad side on purpose. Well... at least he tried not to. They quarrel, they fight, they want nothing to do with each other, but the lives of the gamer and music lover clash anyway. One day, when Sungmin disappears, will Kyuhyun realise what Sungmin actually means to him? How far will he go to find his sworn enemy... or soulmate?
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Slight swearing
Disclaimer: I own the story and the Super Junior poster on my wall OuO

Previous chapters: Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Did I really call him my friend?"
Heechul

Easter Bunny (SiChul)

Title: Easter Bunny
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Rating: merp.
Word Count: 1,196
Summary: It’s Easter, the day Jesus did something. Heechul isn’t sure / doesn’t give a fuck.
A/N: This is what happens when my mother yammers on about Easter. I tune her out and think of gay fanfiction.
A/N2: Not trying to be disrespectful in regards to the meaning of Easter, if it comes off that way.
A/N3: I HAD to forgo the smut in this oneshot. It was so awkward to write. I’m highly out of practice. D:

“God,” he said out of breath, “you even have a tail?”

For How Many Time

Title: For How Many Time
Pairing: Leeteuk/Hangeng, Leeteuk/Sungmin, Leeteuk/Ryeowook, Leeteuk/Kyuhyun, Leeteuk/Heechul, Leeteuk/Siwon, Leeteuk/Yesung, Leeteuk/Eunhyuk, Leeteuk/Shindong, Leeteuk/Kibum, Leeteuk/Donghae, Leeteuk/Kangin
Rating: G
Length: My word count said 3000 words
Summary: How many times he has to fall in love

Note: Got this idea after watching "Sweet November" by Keanu Reeves. Love the movie, love the plot. Adapted here. Hope not too much rambling :)

For How Many Time
sm

Drabble: That Abusive Performance!

Title: That Abusive Performance!
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin
Warnings: A whole one-shot of implied smut.
Word count: 1,264
Summary:A short 1,264 words of Kyuhyun's frustrations about Sungmin's version of 'Sexy Swag'
A/N: This is somewhat rushed and crappy. I'm so soreeeyyy...

But everyone will never understand, and will never feel the way he do in regards to that overly abusive performance.]
Love

where the sun sets in paradise

Title: Where the Sun Sets in Paradise
Genre: Angst | Romance | AU
Rating: R
Pairing: EunHyuk/DongHae {maaaybe also DongHae/EunHyuk?}
Warning: Violence | Language | Prostitution | Vices
Summary: In a starless night, two souls that should have never crossed their paths find themselves fighting against the same shadow in the darkest corner of Paradise.
Foreword: ... I used to have so much to say here... ;; xd

::ZERO::