Title: Control Room of the Walking Dead
Pairing: HaeHyuk/HaeEun {Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] }
Side-Pairing(s): KyuSung {Kyuhyun/Yesung}
Author: hitsugaya15
Genre: AU/Horror/Action/Mystery/Thriller/Romance/Drama/Smut
Rating: PG-13
Length: prologue, 1/?
Warning(s): coarse language & violence
Summary: A deadly virus spreads around South Korea and the world turning humans into walking dead corpses - zombies. An organization named “SJ05” brings their top agents to the front line in order to stop the virus from spreading. Once they realize the man responsible for this paranoia is being held captive in prison; the organization sends their top undercover agent, Lee Hyukjae, to prison in order to find the man named Corvus. Nevertheless, within a 2-day time span, the prisoners have already become infected with the virus and Hyukjae is stuck inside the building. Hyukjae’s partner and boyfriend, Donghae hears the news and sets out to bring Hyukjae back safely while the other agents head out into the world of the living dead. All with a common mission, to find the man responsible for this zombie apocalypse. However, getting to him will not be easy.
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior, however, the plot is mine and only mine!
a/n: inspired by the SS5 spy vcr

fic dump

Title: I knew you were trouble
Type: One shot
Genre: Fluff
Rating: PG
Pairing: YeMin
Characters: Yesung, Sungmin
Summary: The first time Sungmin laid his eyes on Yesung, he knew he will be a trouble
Warning: unbetaed

Yesung is indeed a trouble

Title: Excited Uncle
Type: drabble
Genre: fluff
Pairing: KyuMin
Characters: Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun
Summary: Siwon is one excited uncle…
Warning: mpreg, unbetaed, random

“Hyung! Your baby is really kicking!”

Title: Little Steps - Step 12 [Part A]
Type: Chaptered
Genre: fluff, family!au?
Pairing: KyuMin
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, kid!Sandeul, Yesung, Hyukjae, Heechul, Hangeng
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a famous rock star, a chick (and dude) magnet who loves to party and drink almost every day. He was known not only for his talent but also for dating almost everyone in sight. He was living his life to the fullest, doing everything he wanted without a care in the world. But that happy go lucky lifestyle of his was bound to change soon... And it's all because of a kid who suddenly appeared in his life claiming that he is his long, lost son.
Warning: unbetaed, mpreg

At that moment, at the age of nineteen, Lee Sungmin declared to himself that he finally found his first love.

Double Update

Main Title : Please Be Strong With Me (21/?)
Chapter Title : Relieved?
Character : Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Leeteuk, Onew (Jinki), Siwon, Tiffany
Pairing : Hyukmin, Past!Eunhae, Teukchul, Simin, Hyukfany
Genre : Romance, fluff, Angst, friendship
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own characters
Summary :
He glanced at Eunhyuk for a second. He’s sure it’s Eunhyuk the man Tiffany refered to. No one else. He wondered if this was another secret Eunhyuk had hide from him. He felt he needed a confirmation for that. Really needed. But how he could feel like that? He’s not even Donghae. Who was he to protest?

Main Title : The Mute Queen (22/?)
Chapter Title : Jonseong's Kongming
Character : future!boy!Sungmin, past!girl!Sungmin, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Seohyun, Siwon, Sunny, Donghae
Pairing : Heemin, Kyumin, Seokyu
Type: Chaptered
Genre : Timeslip AU, Romance, Angst, Saeguk AU
Rating : PG
Disclaimer : this story is truly fiction. Not correlated to Korean real history at all
Summary :
“Why did you mention his name, Hyung? We have a lot of capable yet smart tactician in Jonseong. If you need more, I get you hundred of them to be sent here if you want”. Yesung glanced at him “But all of them are not as a genius as Lord Eunhyuk, Phea. Even Ming Kingdom labeled him as a Kongming from Jonseong”. Kyuhyun turned his glance away from his brother. He himself actually admitted that, Lord Eunhyuk was the greatest tactician and swordman Jonseong ever had in 50 years. The latter even had exceeded his own father's ability, General Lord Lee Sungjong. His weakness was only one. His sister, Lee Sungmin.
Kyuhyun wuvv~

A Matter of Time Prologue+Chapter 01

Title: A Matter of Time
Pairing(s)/Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Ahn Sohee (main) and various pairings
Groups: 2AM, 2PM, After School, BIG BANG, CNBLUE, Exo-K+M, f(x), KARA, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior+M, Wonder Girls
Solo: G.NA, IU, Lee Seung Gi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, angst, crack, fluff, psychological, romance
Warning(s): crude language, mentions of violence, perversion, OOC
Summary: Everything in one word is folly. Problems, solutions, changes, memories - all of these are what comfort and frighten people. Everyone is struggling, everyone is calling out for help. It's one's job to save one's self. What if that doesn't work out? Who's there to save you?

Prologue | Chapter One

Notes: Rating may vary in later chapters. The chapters for this fic will be posted @ the_mandoo.