March 28th, 2013

i love you and you only

Snow Falling

Title: Snow Falling
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: fluff, romance, hinted!smut, slight!angst, yaoi
Summary: Kyuhyun is known as a player and on Valentine’s Day he kisses every girl/boy who gives him chocolates. Sungmin wants to date someone he loves and loves him back not just some guy who wants to date casually. One day, he goes to the infirmary only to find a half-naked Kyuhyun on the bed.
A.N: for my sweet onnie yyheoj’s bday :DD

Super Junior Gangs

Title: Super Junior Gangs
Title: Super Junior Gangs
Author: littlerose2888
Pairing: KangTeuk, HanChul, YeWook, EunHae, KyuMin, others as story continues...
Rating: PG-13 to R
Summary: They were the most bitter gangs in all South Korea. T and M, and it was Detective Jongwoon's job to catch them. But with a new partner like Kibum and growing attachment to one of the gang members, will he be able to take down the two underground powerhouses?
AN: A new story, a little dark but give it time. Please comment

( Chapter One )( Chapter Two )
*~*

Collapse )

Yuuki wuvv~

Not the World but You oneshot

Title: Not the World but You
Pairing(s)/Characters: HanChul, Park Kyung Lim
Rating: R
Genre: AU, angst, romance
Warning(s): crude language, religious themes, mentions of violence
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: The eyes grow weak and the surroundings are obscured, hope is shattered and only tears remain until love appears in a hospital room and silly bickering ensues - the world in front of the unseeing.

sm

Can I Love Again? (13)

Title: Can I Love Again?
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin
Warnings: Confusing timeline, Double Character played
Word count: 3,328
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, can never and will never move on, after he lead his boyfriend to his death 4 years ago he had lived his life in a dark side of the coin, always returning every year to remind himself of the sin he committed torturing himself to the memories that was already erased on other's mind. Waiting for his punishment lead him to meet a man who has the same face, same voice, same features, and same name as his passed away boyfriend only to found out that this guy, didn't even recognize him at all.
A/N: I do not own Super Junior; I only own this fanfiction

[Why did it have to be him who will rub it off to Kyuhyun’s face? Why the world needed him to hurt like this?]