March 25th, 2013

I'll Melt You Down Like Ice Cream

Rating: PG-13
Characters/Pairings: KyuMin
Genre: AU
Warning: Unbeta-ed,Fail, YAOI
Summary: Based on sungmin's sexy performance of Hyuna Ice Cream on yesterday SS5 in Seoul. What would kyuhyun do after watching his boyfriend heating up the stage with those sexy performance?

Sorry if it was an EPIC FAIL. I Just want to share my imagination.

“beside.. you know how hard to control myself for not jump after you on the stage and drag you down and fuck you hard when you dress up as hyuna and shaking the precious butt of yours like a little slut on stage?”.

After Party

Title: After Party
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Summary:Kyuhyun and Sungmin have their own little party after the second day of Super Show 5 in Seoul.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: This is dirty. VERY. Like, omg, I haven't written something like this ever. I blame all the feels I got after watching fancams and pics from the concert. This was inspired by this particular fancam. And I regret nothing. So Lea said I need to post this ASAP and I hope you'll like it! Locked in 3 days.

After Party

in the beginning

Title: In The Beginning
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Genre: AU, Fluff
Word Count: 996
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with SM Entertainment or Super Junior. This is all just for fun.
Summary: It's just another ordinary summer's day when Heechul sees Hankyung for the first time.

Author's Note: Set in Reunion 'verse.

"I think your hair looks stupid with all the ice cream in it."
Zhou Mi - Breakdown 2
  • yeonah

The Sworn ch 26

Title: The Sworn
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, cameos from SNSD and EXO-M
Chapter: 26/44 + Epilogue
Main Pairings: JungMin/YoungSaeng, KyuHyun/SungMin, KiBum/KyuJong, HyunJoong/DongHae
Minor Pairings: HyungJoon/Sunny, HeeChul/Han Geng
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: They paved the way for justice in a dangerous city, and swore to protect the innocent lives of it's citizens. An accident made them turn their backs and break their oath. It takes a man who sees it all to bring them back, to stop the coming darkness that threatens everything.
A/N: Our 8th story. Please comment! <3

We both know something about each other we were never meant to know.
Yewook ss5

I'll Wait for You

Title: I’ll Wait for You
Pairing: Yewook
Rating: PG 13
Length: One-Shot (~1100+)
Genre: Romance: Angst
Warnings: Prepare some tissue(?) Not proofread
Disclaimer: I don't own the members, but I own the plot. OTPs are real & made for each other.
Summary: Jongwoon just received his enlistment letter. Ryeowook is devastated.
A/N: Blames SS5 & Yewook for this.

(I'll Wait for you)

KyuMin

Ice Cream

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Friendship/Romance
Summary: It's Super Show time again, and of course Sungmin has to crossdress- again.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Sequel to Gentlemen Prefer Blonds, but can be read as a stand-alone.

( “Hi hyung,” he grinned, “or should I call you ‘unnie’?” )

Baby and Me 12/?

Title: baby and me 12/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Sungmin
Warnings: unbeta'd, MPREG
Summary:The story of the two of the most famous media personalities in Korea, of which by fate’s naughty plans, had committed a mistake that they will forever treasure; the same mistake that made them stronger, matured and the best of all a family.

( Sungmin again in pink apron, he giggled like a teenage a girl. )