March 18th, 2013

When The Magnae Didn't Like To Share

Rating: PG-13
Characters/Pairings: KyuMin
Warning: Unbeta-ed/Fail, YAOI
Summary: Got Inspired by Super Junior last interview on MBC Section TV, where SJ members choose sungmin who have the nice butt and the so not happy expression on kyuhyun face when sungmin shows his butt,

I just don’t like sharing what is mine. Your sexy and yummy butt is mine!
Yewook kiss

Stage - TWO.

STAGEPOSTERR
Title: Stage
Main Pairing:  Eunhae
Side Pairing: Yewook, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Kyumin, Sibum
Ratings: PG15 (For sexual references)
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Yaoi
Warning(s): Will mark “NC17” in particular chapter if necessary
Summary: Stage - A point, period, or step in a process or development; Stage as a noun and verb.
A/n: All chapters will be community-locked after 3 days. Membership is open to all. Click here to join smstage13

TWO.

Please take note that previous chapters are community-locked.
PROLOGUE. | ONE.
Yesungie

How To Take The Pain Away... [Part 22]

Title : How To Take The Pain Away...

Author : whipcream_soda a.k.a. ME!

Pairing : Broken!KiSung [Kibum/Yesung] , YeWon [Siwon/Yesung]

Genre : Fluff??

Rating : PG-13

Summary : ‘KIM RYEOWOOK!!!!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!?????’

Other Parts : Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8, Part 9 , Part 10
Part 11 , Part 12 , Part 13, Part 14, Part 15 , Part 16 , Part 17 , Part 18 , Part 19 , Part 20 , Part 21

[A/N : This chap will be Author's POV. Hope you guys enjoy this boring chapter.]
From the Soul to the Song

Of Seasons and Spots - Fourteen and Princes and Dolls

Title: Of Season and Spots
Author: kat_elric
Rating: PG-13 for now
Genre: Supernatural AU
Groups: Block B, Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD, DBSK
Pairings: Heechul/Hankyung, Kyuhyun/Zhou mi, Leeteuk/Kangin, Key/Jonghyun, Minho/Onew, Jessica/Siwon, Zico/?
Summary: The holiday season is a time for celebration and fun even for those that are not quite human, but when an old friend comes strutting back into town, he could throw a wrench into all the plans.
Note: Some chapters do not feature Super Junior as the focus so I will not be posting them here on those days. Sequel to Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang and Of Blood and Brooms

Fourteen

One||Two||Three||Four||Five||Six||Seven||Eight||Nine||Ten||Eleven||Twelve||Thirteen

Title: Princes and Dolls
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Prince Kyuhyun is gifted a life-sized doll to keep him company while he heals. Little does he know, the doll is more than it seems.

Princes and Dolls
KiBum - Sweet
  • yeonah

The Sworn ch 25

Title: The Sworn
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, cameos from SNSD and EXO-M
Chapter: 24/44 + Epilogue
Pairing: JungMin/YoungSaeng, KyuHyun/SungMin, KiBum/KyuJong, HyunJoong/DongHae, HyungJoon/Sunny, HeeChul/Han Geng
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: They paved the way for justice in a dangerous city, and swore to protect the innocent lives of it's citizens. An accident made them turn their backs and break their oath. It takes a man who sees it all to bring them back, to stop the coming darkness that threatens everything.
A/N: Our 8th story. Please comment! <3

They're not supposed to be here.