(no subject)

Some Halloween Tales (English ver.)

Title: Some Halloween Tales
Series: 1/2
Original Date: October 2009
Pairings: KangTeuk (Tsundere Teuk rlz), Kyumin, Ninja!Eunhae, Slight!YeBum
Genre: Humor-Crack
Rating: PG-13
Description: When each one of them decided to make plans separately for October 31st, Halloween is not the only supernatural event of the day. Happy Halloween :D

( The one were Super Junior Tricks or Tricks and survive Gore-a-thons )
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

What is your Wish?

Title: What is your Wish?
Author: rhenny
Pairing: KyuSung/YeKyu
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Prompt: I'm here to prompt :DD Yeye gives Kyu something(anything that author-nim wants) and he tells him he can make a wish on it! I wish someone can develop this prompt! thanks
Summary: In which Kyuhyun receives 3 glass marbles as gift from Yesung and learns the he can make three wishes. (suju-verse)
A/N:
fluff fest! Yay! For everyone who is frustrated that no one was writing suju-verse KyuSung fic after all the major OTP moments everywhere^^

'If he got a baton, Kyuhyun would throw it to Yesung...'
arm hug haehyuk!

Red String of Fate

Title: Red String of Fate
Pairing: HaeHyuk/HaeEun {Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] }
Author: hitsugaya15
Genre: Romance/Drama/slight!Angst/General
Rating: PG-13
Length: 1/1 [one-shot]
Warning(s): minor coarse language
Summary: Donghae is kicked out of the house by his wife and has no place to go. He rings Hyukjae's doorbell after a year or two and gets the cold shoulder from him. Trying to understand why Hyukjae is being like this, Donghae remembers the days before his wedding.
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior, however, the plot is mine and only mine!
A/N: just another one-shot...

Collapse )

Just Another Pain.. - [ Prologue ]

Title : Just Another Pain..
Pairing: YeWon (Yesung & Siwon)
side characters: Donghae, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Luna, Aliee, Yunho
Genre: PG-13 (will vary as the story progress)
Summary : in which one is born with a Congenital heart malformation, choosing to drown in a self-created world of agony and despair, counting down his remaining days in life, while the other was back-stabbed by life countless times yet is being the beating source of happiness to everyone in his life…

[ Prologue ]