March 2nd, 2013

Passion

Title: Passion
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut, Romance (?)
Pairings: HyukMin, implied KyuHae
Word Count: 4,364
Warnings: slash, OOC, PWP, rushed, unbeta-d, extended (?)
Summary: It starts out in the dance studio during practice and ends up in the broom closet after the concert. Of course, Sungmin didn’t really think his solo would induce such a reaction from his dongsaeng but really, complaining about it would be a sin.

(PASSION)

Guitar Strings - Chapter 2

Title: Guitar Strings
Pairing: Kyumin
Type: Chaptered, Highschool!AU
Genre: Fluff, friendship, romance, sometimes a bit of angst
Main characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook & Hyukjae
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun didn't get on Sungmin's bad side on purpose. Well... at least he tried not to. They quarrel, they fight, they want nothing to do with each other, but the lives of the gamer and music lover clash anyway. One day, when Sungmin disappears, will Kyuhyun realise what Sungmin actually means to him? How far will he go to find his sworn enemy... or soulmate?
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Slight swearing
Disclaimer: I own the story and the Super Junior poster on my wall OuO

Previous chapters: Prologue Chapter 1

"... Min? Are you listening?"
  • yheoj

I am in love with my Sister's boyfriend

Title: I am in love with my sister's boyfriend (6/?)
Character/Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk , Lee Sora
Type: multiple chapters
Genre: crack, fluff, romance, yaoi
Rating: PG 13
Warning: Unbeta-ed, crappiness, HyukJae's POV

Description: Hyukjae need a dance partner for his final project in his major subject. His Noona proposes Donghae's name and discuss it over dinner.
mirotic, yunjae

The Man I Love - Part I

Title: The Man I Love - Part I
Pairing: KyuMin, brief mentions of others
Rating: PG-13
Summary: A story of Kyuhyun and Sungmin, through the years.
Warning: This is based on real life, therefore the car accident is mentioned (but not described).

Kyuhyun first kisses Sungmin on a day when the cherry blossoms begin to fall from the branches, giving way to fresh green and blanketing the ground with a soft carpet of pink.
Dreamy Hearts

Stay

Pairing(s): HeeMin, SiChul
Rating: PG-13, borderline R
Genre: Angst/Slight romance/Slight violence
Summary: Sometimes the most dangerous people are the ones who've been around all your life.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.

( Heechul frowned when he looked around and saw nothing but an empty gym, but then all of a sudden there was a sharp pain in his head and he crumpled to the floor unconscious. )