March 1st, 2013

No Title [Claustrophobic desires]

Title: No Title [Claustrophobic desires]
Rating:
NC-17
Pairing: Donghae/ Eunhyuk (/Siwon)
Word Count: 15k+
Summary: Hyukjae's fighting something painful, something forgotten and something pleasant. Fighting against his body, his memory and ...what was that again?

Warnings [highlight for spoilers]: poetic word vomit, unnecessary amount of sex, drug abuse, self-harm, some light violence
AN: This story recently doesn't have a proper title because I will rename it. The name in brackets is the old name.

Vibration; Stimulation
Yesungie

How To Take The Pain Away... [Part 21]

Title : How To Take The Pain Away...

Author : whipcream_soda a.k.a. ME!

Pairing : Broken!KiSung [Kibum/Yesung] , YeWon [Siwon/Yesung], JaeSung [Jaejoong/Yesung]--->Only this chapter

Genre : Fluff??

Rating : PG-13

Summary : ‘Have you happened to hear anything about Kibum??’

Other Parts : Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 ,
Part 8, Part 9 , Part 10 , Part 11 , Part 12 , Part 13, Part 14, Part 15 , Part 16 , Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 , Part 20

[A/N : Sorry for late updating. I just had my Graduation Ceremony.....YEAH!!!! Congrat Me!!!!! and after that I was sick -.- for a whole week!!!! As usual, my grammar is fail and this fic is un-betaed. There're some Yesung/TVXQ in this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^]
power

Princess Series pt. 2 - Sleeping Beauty

Series Title: Super Junior Princess Series
Title: Sleeping Beauty
Author: shy_mizuno
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance/General
Pairing: Sungmin/Kyuhyun
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing. Super Junior belong to themselves and Sleeping Beauty - at least this version - belongs to Walt Disney. Which, speaking of which, there may be some lines from from the 1950 Cinderella film.
Summary: To save their son, and their kingdom, Yesung and Ryeowook must send their only son away.

photo Sleepingbeauty.jpg

( Three Gifts...and One Curse )
( Once Upon a Dream )
( Outside the Woods )
( Twenty-one Years )
( The Grand Escape )
( Coming Home )
haehyuk

Donghae, Vigilante Extraordinaire!

Title: Donghae, Vigilante Extraordinaire!
Rating: G (R for extreme pain to your brain cells)
Paring: Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre: Crack
Warning: Crack
Summary: Donghae is a vigilante and he is awesome.

[A/N: I have no f***ing idea what I’m f***ing writing. Inspired by this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claYCk0gDP4 And I will wish you good luck to your brain cells. Bye.]

( Once upon a time, there was a boy named Lee Donghae. )