January 21st, 2013

Life is a Waltz

Title: Life is a Waltz (Au!Fic)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: ~1150
Pairings:Yewook
Warnings: None
Rating: PG
Summary: The stars twinkle as he pulls Ryeowook onto the center of the patio and into a quick waltz, ignoring how their feet tangle and that there is no music to keep steady rhythm, their laughter close enough to a beat to follow along with.

Ryeowook doesn’t know whether to grin or cry when his house begins to shake violently one evening, plates falling of the mantle and the cup of tea in his hands suddenly smashing against the wall. 
hyukk
  • azora_s

marriage switch 1/?

Title: Marriage Switch.
Author: Azora_S
Pairing: Donghae x Eunhyuk | Yongguk x Himchan.
Rating: PG-13
Length: Chapter uno
Genre: Fluff? Angst. Drama. Comedy. Romance. Complete Fail

Summary: What will happen when both couples decide to go to a marriage counsellor for advice? And he, this strange counsellor, instead of trying to heal and tend the broken strings, suggest both couples to go through a ... marriage switch?

Lovely Interactions

Yoebo

Title: Yoebo
pairing: Yemin, slight!sanro/badeul(SANDEUL-BARO) , slight!eunhae, slight!kyuwook, slight!sibum.
Genre: romance, fluff
Raiting: G
Length: one shot
Summary: a normal weekend in the lives of yesung, sungmin and their son sandeul, in which sungmin fulfilled Yesung's wish.

[yoebo i love you]
SungMin - Breakdown 2
  • yeonah

The Sworn ch 17

Title: The Sworn
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior
Chapter: 17/?
Pairing: JungMin/YoungSaeng, KyuHyun/SungMin, KiBum/KyuJong, HyunJoong/DongHae
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: They paved the way for justice in a dangerous city, and swore to protect the innocent lives of it's citizens. An accident made them turn their backs and break their oath. It takes a man who sees it all to bring them back, to stop the coming darkness that threatens everything.
A/N: Our 8th story. Please comment! <3

Super heroes have fans who ask for autographs and pictures. Villains have stalkers who ask for blood samples and locks of hair.
GACKT

Ribbon

Title: Ribbon
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Wordcount: 1,773
Rating: NC-17
Warning: breathplay
Summary: Ryeowook is a happy fellow who likes to follow rules.
Notes: For kellsung The things I do for you! You kartoffel bully!!
Part of my 100 Word Challenge.

Later that day, as he is sitting at his desk doing mundane office tasks, a memo falls onto his desk. It requests his presence on the twenty-fifth floor, office number one. Ryeowook feels the pit of his stomach turn to ice. Office number one on the twenty-fifth floor belongs to Kim Jongwoon.
eunhae

Fallen 13

Title: Fallen 13
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SiHyuk, SuJu members
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Angst, Action, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Mine! All the grammatical errors and this questionable storyline…and I had nothing against Siwon or whosoever, I love him as much as I love all SuJu members.
Warning: Grammar people. Violence. Evil, evil Siwon

Summary:  DongHae is the trustworthy left hand of a gruesome mafia boss Siwon. He’s a loyal person and Siwon treasures him the most, but things becomes complicated when he fall for his own boss boyfriend who is also the groups’ traitor, EunHyuk. The final installment of the twisted love story.

Italics: flashback