October 21st, 2012

YeWook - pouty

Untitled

Title: Untitled
Pairing: Yesung/Eunhyuk/Kyuhyun
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 1,941
Summary: PWP, inspired by this fancam of the boys playing that paper kissing game at the 7th anniversary fanmeeting. YeKyuHyuk are INTENSE, man.
WARNINGS: Double penetration

A/N: warmboys forced me D: I BLAME HER ENTIRELY. Also for yinhe!

( Kyuhyun feels so incredibly full it's all he can do to keep himself on his hands and knees. )
kyuhyuk

(no subject)

Title: i just want to kiss you / get in line / kiss kiss kiss
Author: sitiisinsane
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk
Type: Drabbles
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff,Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Super Junior boys.

Inspired by the card kissing game!

Kyuhyun scowls and folds his arms. ‘’Well, you weren’t in the bedroom. Really, Hyukjae. You’re going to get fat eating cookies and drinking milk at this hour.’’

Title: don't burn out yet because i still love you
Author: sitiisinsane
Pairing: Kyuhyun/robot!hyuk 
Type: Oneshot
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff,Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own the SJ boys.

Part 1 
Part 2

Yesung, I do

When Righteous Turns Foul [9/??]

Title: When Righteous Turns Foul
Rating: PG-13
Pairing(s): Main!KyuSung, Main!RyeoMin, Main!EunHae, Friendship!KyuSungRyeoMinEunHae, BestFriends!KyuMin, BestFriends!YeWook
Genre: Adventure, Angst, Fantasy!AU
Summary: Infiltrating an antagonistic city is one thing. But living there for 5 years, forming friendships and even finding love, and eventually being expected to betray every single one of them, is another.
Former Chapters: Map | Prologue + Char Intro | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8

(When Righteous Turns Foul [9/??])

Ocean Blue
  • lovesj3

The Final touch

Title:The Final touch
Author:lovesj3
Pairing: yesung X kyuhyun(Main) side yesung X Siwon
Genre: romance, little angst, dark and fluff?
Rating:PG- 13
Summary:Siwon came back and he want to get back together with Yesung?! Who would Yesung choose? The man that breaks his heart, or the one night stand who are next to him when he is in a desperate situation?
A/N: Un- betad combination of Give Me A Light, Please, God, and Just For One Night but it can stand alone.

[1/3] [2/3]
New chapter: [3a/3] ( Sry kinda of short )
boyfriend~! `7top

we'll be alright ; han geng/heechul

Hangeng, Hankyung
  • mjaku

DEFIANT EYES, ANGRY MOUTH: 11. Metamorphosis

Title: Defiant eyes, Angry Mouth
Author: mjaku
Beta: none
Genre: Supernatural, romance, friendship, !FUTURE!Smut, lemonade....
Rating: R (Violence, sexual themes)
Pairings: HanMin (HankyungxSungmin) Eunhae
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or any other band mentioned in this fic.
Word count: 10,500

Summary: Sungmin loved the forest more than anything in the whole world. However, on one day, he has an dangerous encounter in the forest he loves so much, but when this encounter actually happens again in his school and in a form of a human, Sungmin is forced to join a world, which he had no idea even existed.'

11. Metamorphosis PART A
                            PART B

Other chapters can be found here
mingming

Tomorrow's Memories - Part Two

Title: Tomorrow's Memories
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: He must build tomorrow's memories because yesterday's had been thrown. Today is his key because he needed to leave the forgotten behind. But yesterday is a part of today, and it would be of tomorrow.

(One thing that he noticed, Kyuhyun was back to his awkward, fearful self after that night. It was like they're back to phase one and Sungmin wondered why. The only possibility he could think of is the fact that Kyuhyun's starting to regain his memories.)
blood, rai

Love letter wars (one-shot)

Title: Love letter wars [one-shot]
Pairing: Siwon/Kyuhyun
Characters: Other SJ members
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Rating: PG
Summary: Set after the making of the SS4 VCR where Kyuhyun then Siwon wrote on a girl’s diary after reading her love letter to her boyfriend. What started as a helpful but nosy advice-giving suddenly becomes a full-fledged contest as both of them argue who gave the better advice. Ryeowook innocently suggests that the one who can write a better love letter wins. So they do a battle in which they write the cheesiest, corniest and mushiest love letters…to each other.

“I don’t only feel sorry for the girl because you two don’t know the meaning of privacy but also because it’s you two who ironically had to give her love advice.”