Chapter : 1/1 (oneshot)
Author : holyshishus
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : Smut, fluff
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : none
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Sungmin is tired after a concert so Kyuhyun tries his best to help him feel better.
A/N : So, finally, I'm back posting the first fic from my new account here. :) Hope you'll like it! ^^

(friends-locked in 72 hours)

"Take me, Kyu"
zhou mi

Crown Thief ch 3

Title: Crown Thief
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, JYJ, SNSD, Epik High
Chapter: 3/?
Pairing: TBA
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Different lives converge in the city of Highport, where one innocent crime has the potential to destroy a kingdom.
Suju characters: KyuHyun, YeSung, RyeoWook, Zhou Mi

Once I clear my name, you'll be rich, all of you
suju: yesung

Fic: More Than Before (KyuSung)

Title: More Than Before
Author: lixia84
Wordcount: 16,473
Rating: NC-17
Pairing(s): Yesung/Kyuhyun
Disclaimer: Not my boys. Never happened. Shame. :(
Summary: Most people confess their love with flowery poems on pretty paper and chocolate. Cho Kyuhyun, on the other hand, offers to be Kim Jongwoon's slave for an entire day.

More Than Before
Just found Ren's umma.

High Heels (1/?)

Title: High Heels
Pairing:KyuMin.
Genres: Angst, romance.
Rating: PG-13 (for language)
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters.
Summary:
If one day you can't reach it,  actually too tall.....
Then please step on a pair of "high heels", so i can have a chance to keep you with me.
And if one day you are tired of that pair of high heels....
Then even if anything happens I will carry you for the rest of our journey.

Maybe, if only, should've and shouldn't have.........

‘Do the things you want or else before you know it, the time has already passed and you will regret it after. Not because you had done something wrong, but because you didn’t do it. ‘ 

kingdra

(fic) super junior, kyuhyun/yesung, pg, 6k w

Title: Ever
Summary: Jongwoon is a book that Kyuhyun wants to open.
Char/Pair: Kyuhyun/Yesung
Genre: romance/slash, humor, fluff \o/
Rating: PG
A/N: For my lovely allspecialsmile :)
Also, this is an excuse for me to pimp out kyusung_fest! We need more artists than authors, but if you want to write, feel free to watch and join! 8)

( If he thinks about it, Kyuhyun supposes it started like this. )

PS: Yes, this is domolovesyou 8) Just changed my username /o/

ANDANTE 5/?

ANDANTE 5/?

Pairing: kyumin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin), implied!hyukmin (Eunhyuk/sungmin)
Genre: Fluff , Romance, Angst, Drama, Crack( sometimes)
Rating: PG-13
Warning: mentions of rape (but slightly implied), obscene words
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my imagination that I own them.. oh btw I own the plot..UNBETAED

Summary: Cho kyuhyun is an unfriendly psychiatrist who met Lee Sungmin as one of his countless hopeless patients.  Lee Sungmin holds a dark and painful past that made him totally different from his other patients. Cho Kyuhyun, being a persistent doctor, makes sure that he’ll discover anything about Sungmin until one day he instantly regretted knowing everything. He found out that he is one of the characters in Sungmin’s dramatic life. Heck, what’s worse after unfolding Sungmin’s dark secrets, he just woke up realizing that he’s living with Sungmin and his three crazy brothers just…UNDER ONE ROOFJ

Sungmin’s life is like a very complicated puzzle that even me until now is not yet done solving it. How much more you Kyuhyun? You only met him yesterday. Eunhyuk can’t help but to challengingly ask kyuhyun in his mind. )

VicCK

two oneshots

Title: Blink of Light
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: General/Angst
Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, SME does. Plot is mine.
Summary: He might not make the smartest life decisions, but he lives with no regrets. He'll make sure of that, until the day he dies.

( They're losing time and, with it, Donghae seems to slowly be losing his sanity. )

Title: Over Time
Pairing: Donghae/Victoria
Genre: AU/Romance
Disclaimer: I don't own them, SME does. Plot is mine.
Summary: She smiles at him differently today. Or, well, at least he thinks she does.

( Despite it all, he wants to feel as though he could take care of her. )
shotomajun

Warning!!! and Somebody Told Me

Title: Warning!!!
Pairing: brother!2woon, YeWon, KyuSung, KiSung
Genre: Brothership, Comedy, Romance
Summary: Kangin is Yesung’s younger brother, and he really protective over his hyung. What if these 3 guys -Siwon, Kyuhyun and Kibum- trying to get closer to his beloved hyung? What will he do to them?
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Title: Somebody Told Me
Pairing: broken!SiBum, KiSung, hint!YeWon, hint!KyuSung, bestfriend!WonKyu
Genre: Fluff?, Comedy? (I think this will be so stupid story T^T, wish you forgive me *deep bow*)
Summary: Somebody told to Siwon that his ex now has a boyfriend that looks like a girl. How could Siwon believes it? His ex used to be an uke, a sub one, not seme, he can’t be the dominance, right?

A/N: Just the stupid story that i wrote after listening to Somebody told me by The Killers. Inspired by the lyric part 'somebody told me, you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend'. That part, yeah just that PART and it made me already thinking about YESUNG >>o<< then i had the urge to write the plot and the story in my mind down before i forget it, and voila, here it is, the stupid story of mine. Hope you'll enjoy this.
Click Here.
KyuMinhug

Treasure Hunt

Title: Treasure Hunt [One-shot]
Author: [info]inlovewithsuju
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: fluff
Type: Two-shots
Word Count: 3,295
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys.
Summary: KyuMin couple are out in the middle of a forest to find a treasure.
Kyuhyun is dead tired; he just wants to go back to their camp and rest. But he suddenly hears strange sounds.

Part 1
Part 2

Beauty and Madness (3)

Title : Beauty and Madness
Chapter : 3/?
Pairings : Ryeowook/Kyuhyun, Others TBA
Fandom : Super Junior, EXO, Others TBA
Rating : PG
Genre : Angst, Romance, AU
Summary : Ryeowook lives a perfect life. Almost. And his only string to reality is a man who serves him wine and pleasure, and a mute boy covered with wounds and bruises, and beautiful smile.

(The Kyuhyun in Ryeowook’s dream had a very beautiful voice.)
Kyu

Tree House [oneshot]

Title : Tree House
Chapter : 1/1 (oneshot)
Author : holyshishus
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : Smut, romance
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : None, really; they're in high school, but they are old enough
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Sungmin tries to get Kyuhyun to stop studying and to give him some attention.
A/N : I was damn bored today~ Hope you'll like it! ^^

“Leave, or I’ll keep you here forever,”

ROOM 408 (8/?)

Title : ROOM 408 ( 8/? )
Pairing : yewon , kyusung and others
Genre: AU!, fluff , romance
Rating : PG-13
Warning : unbeta-ed!
Disclaimer : I own nothing just the plot
Summary : When jongwoon was still kid he was suffered the kidnaping and since the incedent he suffered trauma. when jongwoon was teens, he must to share a room with siwon who no other enemy of kyuhyun, jongwoon's cousin. what would happened with them?

|01| |02| |03| |04| |05| |06| |07|

Chapter 8
" I Like You Too... "

Normal Life - Chapter 22

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 22
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk, ZhouMi/Siwon
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: There is a treat for those who asked for it:) again, [info]cadey betaed and gave awesome suggestions!

Masterlist

Chapter 22
teukchul

(Un)Faithful [TeukChul] [1/2]

Title: (Un)Faithful
Prompt: #053. Puppies
Pairing: TeukChul, side!HanChul and side!Teuk/unknown female OC (at least LeeTeuk/OC is not much at all, no need to worry^^)
Rating: Nc-17
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: LeeTeuk and HeeChul are together, but can they stay faithful, when LeeTeuk has already a secret lover with whom he has to break up now and HeeChul still tends to go back to HanKyung for sex?
AN: This is for veltana because she wanted more TeukChul. I'm sorry it took me THAT long! I hope you like it even though it probably isn't what you wanted...at all.

At the noise at the room door, HeeChul spun around. His eyes widened in shock as he realized who was standing there.
henray

Friendship!HaeRy [one-shot]

Title: Folding Paper
Author: taboomonster123
Characters: main!Henry, Donghae, Ryeowook, other various
Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Word count: 1,076 words this is longfic for me hurr
Warning: brief reference to suicidal thoughts.
Summary: Henry is lonely and doesn’t speak Korean; Donghae is persistent and likes the new member too much to let him get away with this.

Shh, bb 'Ry. It's okay.