May 24th, 2012

Siwon UNF

Circle (6)

Circle
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, HyukMin
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Incest, sex, character death, disturbing themes, gender switch (Sungmin), horror, graphic gore, reference to under age sex etc.

Summary: Donghae does everything to protect and care for his twin brother, Hyukjae. No one comes between them. No one.
A life full of lies and deceit and an unconditional love that borders on dangerous; Donghae and Hyukjae are always running away from their dark past, but how long can the twins keep running for?

If there was one thing Hyukjae knew about Donghae, it was not to make him angry; he was dangerous when he was angry.

----
Prologue
Kyumin

Angel

Angel
KyuMin || Romance || G || expanded verse || 516 words || no beta
Summary: He thought of something that he had always wanted to do, something he hoped would be a leap from being subtle to being more pronounced.

Note: This is kind of late but I'm so in love with this video and I just had to write something about it. :)

The Mark of Cain - 10/15

Title: The Mark of Cain
Chapter: 10/15
Genre: Dark. Coming-of-Age.
Rating: NC17
Warnings: incest, sexual coercion; mentions of domestic violence
Pairings: Siwon/Heechul, Siwon's dad/Siwon, possible others
Summary: Over the holidays, seventeen year-old Siwon is pressured into using his best friend Heechul to appease his sexual drive. When the plan backfires, tensions rise, and past events make a comeback and threaten to repeat themselves in the progeny of those involved....
Notes:  omg

[ch one] [ch two] [ch three] [ch four] [ch five] [ch six] [ch seven] [ch eight] [ch nine]

( Read more... )

Cinderella's Fairytale (Chapter 15)

Title: Cinderella’s Fairytale
Pairings: Hanchul, Yewook
Other Pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Sibum, Eunhae
Other Characters: Henry, Hongki, Onew, Mimi, Taemin
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Heechul is the brat princess of Siwon and Kibum. One night she decided to run away from home after throwing a fight with her parents. On her way to her best friend’s house she encounter a weird old woman and then a bright light shines upon her face and when she open her eyes she’s already in a different world wherein a royal families rule. What will happen if Cinderella never left her shoe and needs to return to her own world? Will her prince charming find her or he’ll end up marrying the evil witch?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot and not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter15

Of Stolen Kiss

Title: Of Stolen Kiss 
Type: One shot
Rating: [PG]
Genre: fluff
Characters: Sungmin, Kyuhyun, slight Leeteuk, Heechul || pairing: KyuMin
Summary: Kyuhyun have to say sorry to someone or else he will lose his beloved (fail OTL)
Warning: bad grammars / random / FAIL OTL
Disclaimer: I dont own anything. I'm just a delusional writer living on my KyuMin fantasy.

"Don’t you worry my love; I wouldn’t let them take you away from me.” whispered Kyuhyun. “I love you my love. We will be together forever.” He said as he dramatically hug his beloved…

Double Take (4/4)

Title: Double Take (4/4)
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kangin/Sungmin (mentions of Kangin/OFC)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Adult Themes (swearing and sex)
Genre: Band!Fic, Angst, Romance
Wordcount: 7,771
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with SM Entertainment or Super Junior. This is all just for fun.
Summary: Kangin was a classical man's man - he liked manly things such as beer, sweat and all things dirty, and still believed in settling an argument with his fists instead of words, and the amount of pink Sungmin had in his room was enough to make a little girl, obsessed with being a princess, feel ill at ease.

The gentle way Kangin's fingertips stroked over Sungmin's eyes and cheeks only helped put him to sleep. Kangin took the moment in and committed every little detail to memory. He knew there wouldn't be many more after today.
My love.

High Heels

Title: High Heels
Pairing:KyuMin.
Disclaimer: I don't own the any of the characters in my story but the story is mine.
Genres: Angst, romance.
Rating: PG
Length:Chaptered
Summary:
If one day you can't reach it,  actually too tall.....
Then please step on a pair of "high heels", so i can have a chance to keep you with me.
And if one day you are tired of that pair of high heels....
Then even if anything happens I will carry you for the rest of our journey.

Maybe, if only, should've and shouldn't have.........

Prologue

A/N: The title and the summary might cause a little misunderstanding. This is not a gender-switched fic. I repeat, this is not a gender-switched fic.

Yuuki wuvv~

Their World In Between oneshot

Title: Their World In Between
Pairing(s)/Characters: Sungmin-centric, KyuMin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Eunhyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: angst, slight romance, friendship, general
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else. The saying that inspired me to write this will be explained in the first A/N.
Summary: When Sungmin's dreams and realities collide, he questions himself about where he stands now. And it doesn't help when Kyuhyun is changing as well.

When dreams and realities combine do they really produce nightmares?

Notes: Dedicated to oatmeal_peril. And I'm not scaring anyone but if you feel like crying or you've been so happy and just suddenly feel like you have to be sad, I think this oneshot will do you justice. I think.

Double Post

Title: Plans
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Type: drabble
Words: 838
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin wants to get married soon, and Kyuhyun should make him happy right?

“Did you mean what you said?”

Title: I love you, fat Baby
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Sungmin
Rating: G
Genre: fluff, romance
Type: oneshot
Words: 1, 400
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Kyuhyun comes home from his Thailand fanmeet with amusing stories to tell Sungmin

“I also made very very spicy salad. So spicy my lips were almost bleeding”