May 18th, 2012

My Sasaeng Fan [10/13]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan [10/13]
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses, the underlined word below
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst, Smut
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N: Oh my. Just... Well, just read it. ^^ LOL ^^

Sungmin was awakened because of a loud muffling sound from outside. When she opened the door, she was shocked at what she was looking.
haehyuk

Illegal Palpitations (Chapter 6)

Title: Illegal Palpitations
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Warning: Hints of smut
Summary: It sucks when you’re boyfriend is on the other side of the law, but the rewards for hanging on and believing in that love are much more than Donghae and Hyukjae can ever imagine.

Role-play with tees2maiShe plays Hyukjae and I play Donghae 

~*~

"Get in the fucking car!" )

My Boss Is An Ass

Title: My Boss Is An Ass 10/?
Type: Chaptered
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Hyukjae , Siwon , Kibum
Rating: PG 13
Genre: alternate universe , romance , slight angst
Warning: Unbeta'ed , short chapter (1,680 words)

Description: Sungmin at the age of 20 is already an orphan and a breadwinner. His 12 years old brother, Shindong keeps on gaining weight which the doctor categorizes as his way of coping up with the lost of their parents. In order to give his brother a good life, Sungmin decided to try and get the job as a secretary under the close scrutiny of one ass's boss, Cho Kyuhyun. Will Sungmin be able to endure the hell presented to him and penetrates the cold heart of his soon-to-be boss? Or will Sungmin ends up like one of the misfortunate people that lost their job, scarred for life and ended up as the loser in this thing called, life?

Chapter One // Chapter Two // Chapter Three // Chapter Four // Chapter Five // Chapter Six // Chapter Seven // Chapter 8 // Chapter 9

Spot for ryuutaros92 , a101203 , icejuice , eshikamien

(“Your phone.” Kyuhyun whispered and I can feel each movement of his lips against mine, he is still closer to me and seems like he doesn’t have any plan of disentangling his self to me. “I know.” I whispered back, making sure to touch his lips as I spoke each word.)

Treasure Hunt [1/2]

Title: Treasure Hunt [1/2]
Author: inlovewithsuju
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff
Type: Two-shots
Word Count: 1,930
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: KyuMin couple are out in the middle of a forest to find a treasure.
Kyuhyun is dead tired; he just wants to go back to their camp and rest. But he suddenly hears strange sounds.

"Let's just go back to the camp now, please?
Miyacchi's best.

Two Drabbles

Title: Quiet
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Fluff?
Wordcount: ~1000
Rating: PG
Summary: Jongwoon enjoys a quiet life until he gets a new neighbor, who gives him a new kind of hushed peace to revel in.

Here~

Title: Two Halves
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Slight angst
Wordcount: 700
Summary: Sometimes, their relationship hurts too much.

Here~
Sungmin <3

Do you love me? [5/6]

Title : Do you love me?
Chapter : 5/6
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : Smut, fluff
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : no warnings for this chapter i guess...
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Sungmin thinks about Kyuhyun too much. 
A/N : Sorry for being so late with the update. (_ _) I was very busy with the exams and such, but I'll work hard now. Still have 2 more exams to go.. but I'll do my best to update more often! ^^
Previews chapters : [ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ] ☆ [ 4 ]

“I… I want you inside of me.”

Normal Life - Chapter 21

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 21
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk, ZhouMi/Siwon
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Huge kiss for [info]cadey for being an awesome beta!

Masterlist

Chapter 21