May 11th, 2012

Siwon UNF

Circle (4)

Circle Part 4
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, HyukMin
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Incest, sex, character death, disturbing themes, gender switch (Sungmin), horror, graphic gore, under age sex etc.

Summary: Donghae does everything to protect and care for his twin brother, Hyukjae. No one comes between them. No one.
A life full of lies and deceit and an unconditional love that borders on dangerous; Donghae and Hyukjae are always running away from their dark past, but how long can the twins keep running for?

Part 4: He still wondered whether Heechul had seen them; Hyukjae on his knees before him gagging and slurping on his twin brother’s prepubescent hard on.

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1
Prologue

Chaptered : Number Two (Chapter 1) & Drabble : Spring Breeze

Title: Number Two (Chapter 2)
Author: ladyhuinim
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: AU, Angst, Romance
Type: Chaptered
Words: 1226
Disclaimer: I won't even start with this.
Summary: Kyuhyun is a playboy and Sungmin is a hopeless romantic that holds a set of requirements for any girl to be his girlfriend. However, he never expects that to be helplessly in love means to sacrifice his ego, and to hurt other people as well. He decides that, in some cases, being a masochist is worth it.

Title: Spring Breeze
Author: ladyhuinim
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff
Type: Drabble
Words: 908
Disclaimer: I won't even start with this.
Summary: On a cold day in the beginning of spring, in which Kyuhyun is narcissistic while Sungmin is pretty and nice to talk to.

Number Two (Chapter 1)
Sure, his heart was broken, but he refused to weep, she’s not the only girl in the world after all.

Spring Breeze
"And may I know why that is?"
kyuhyuk-interaction

[multishots] Cinderella and His Joker (2/~)

Title : Cinderella and His Joker

Type/Status : Chaptered (2/~) on going

Pairing : KyuHyuk (Cho Kyuhyun/Lee Hyukjae)

Side Character : (girl!)Park Jungsu – Choi Siwon – Kim Heechul – Kim Ryeowook – Kim Junsu – Shim Changmin – Choi Minho more to come

Rating : PG-13

Genre : Romance – AU!19centuries - slight!humor

Summary : He’s a young man from an aristocrat family. Being told to work in such an early age, leading a big trading company on his back, he’s life is no different with Cinderella. But different from Cinderella, instead of pushing him away from his prince charming, his step mother want something else… But he didn’t want a prince charming… he wants a joker instead…

CHAPTER 1 | CHAPTER 2

kswhystyle
  • rhenny

When the Ice Melts

Title: When the Ice Melts
Pairing: KyuSung side!HaeHyuk,MinWook
Genre: Romance, Friendship, AU
Rating: G
Length: chaptered
Summary: What will happen when Kyuhyun, a famous cool ignorant cold freshman, finds himself melting because of Yesung, a friendly peculiar junior, and his weird ways?
Note: I miraculously updated this one... O_O

Will he pick up the number 13? What if he doesn't? Will he lose the chance of being closer to Yesung? Can't he just open his hands and get over with this?

Previous: PART 1
  • gelisi

What Can I Say about Kim Heechul? 3/?

Title: What Can I Say about Kim Heechul?
Pairing: Hanchul
Genre: Romance
Length: Chaptered
Rating: R
Summary: To say that Kim Heechul was a mystery would be one of the greatest understatements known to man. 

Kim Heechul was an enigma. The kind of person you stumble upon once, if you were incredibly fortunate. 

The kind of person that simply walked into your life and changed everything you thought you knew with a flick of his wrist.

The kind of person whose twists and turns you could just never figure out, even if you were given years to do so. An endless supply of idiosyncrasies that a lifetime, no, a hundred lifetimes, couldn't possibly decipher. 

I want to start from the beginning, if you would allow it, to tell you how I met him. How his careless eyes and full faced smile changed my life without so much as an attempt. 

So if you care, and I sincerely hope you do, spare me an hour or two of your time. 

Because when it comes to Kim Heechul, there's quite a lot I have to say. 

Part one Part two

I could never outsmart him. 

If Heaven Reaches You & Me [One-shot]

Title: If Heaven Reaches You & Me [One-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Romance
Summary: We tend to dismiss the people that has always been there for us. We ignore, overlook and disregard the tiniest of things he/she does. But when the end has come, will you be able to say "I love you too" before it's too late?

--

( “Because I love you. Do I need a reason to love?” )