May 7th, 2012

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [10/?]

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [10/?]
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

I reminiscenced through my whole past as a writer. I felt sick. I went to the interview, spewed a few obscenities about myself that weren't even true, the look on the employer's face told me that the chances of me getting a job there were nonexistent and also, that I should visit a psychiatrist right after the interview, if possible. What was wrong with me, I asked myself.
  • seeeno

if i'm dreaming, please don't wake me

if i’m dreaming, please don’t wake me | henwook | pg | ~2,000 words | supernatural; romance | warning: character death
The funny thing about dreams is, they’re just that. Dreams. Intangible, unreachable, always just beyond our reach. No matter how good the dream, you’re destined to wake up. It’s as sure as the wheel of time turning ever on.

Henry would be lying if he said this wasn’t the happiest he’s ever been in his life.

The meaning of mysterious

Title:The meaning of mysterious.-Hurting dreams..(10)-2
Characters:Super Junior.No pairings.
Rating:Pg
Summary:Super Junior moved to a new dorm due to lack of space in the previous dorm,having need to split into two dorms.The new dorm is much,much larger that all 13 of them can have one room for themselves.But there seems to be something off,that they just can't put a finger on.

There was complete silence for a moment before the lights above them started crackling and the windows opened themselves.The banging got louder and the screams of the three got worse.Twisting and turning in their frightening 'dreams' as Leeteuk thought of what to do.

Previous chapters:
Chapter 10 part 1 -Hurting dreams..(10)-1

Chapter 9 -Family..(9)

Chapter 8 -Evidence..(8)

Love is better the second time around [Prologue - teaser]

title: Love is better the second time around [Prologue - teaser]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG
A/N: I am kinda excited with this plot, it is certainly different from everything I wrote so far.

A/N again: Can't resist posting a teaser (Another first for me ^^)

Summary: Who said your first love is the best?

“You are being so unfair to me…” He mutters heartbrokenly.
V1

[Drabble] Can't Go Back to You

Title: Can’t Go Back to You
Pairing: Hangeng/Heechul; Hangeng/Heejin (Heechul’s sister)
Genre: angst, past!romance (how do I genre this .__.)
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Sometimes when a lost love can’t be forgotten, you might just do anything to get another touch…
Note: OMIGOD I DIDN’T JUST WRITE THIS. I swore I would never write broken HanChul. Asdfghjkl it was based off of THIS weibo post… and it wouldn’t get out of my head. Forgive me ;( I'm going to get bricked for this

Just for another touch, another remembrance; a reminder of what we once were...
Hospital Drabbles

Title: Hospital Drabbles
Author: falsefallacy
Genre: General/Fluff
Rating: PG
Pairing/Focus: Kangin/Leeteuk, Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Zhoumi/Henry, Siwon/Kibum, Sungmin/OC
Summary: What if Super Junior lurked in a hospital?
Author's Note: This drabble set is a compilation of some of my 2011 drabbles.
ktr fluffy jacket

49 Days; Chapter One

Title: 49 Days {Chapter One; Day One}
Pairing: Yewook
Warnings: None~
Word count: 2000
Summary: Kim Ryeowook is the sweet, innocent, hard-working barista at Coco Bean. Kim Jongwoon is a vocal coach for trainees at a well-known entertainment company. One day, their paths cross. In that one moment, that one brief encounter, their lives are altered, just enough to change the paths they'd been walking down for the past several years in a pretty big way.

Chapter One; (“One café latte, to go, please.” The voice was deep and a little rough, but was filled with a sort of warmth. “And don’t be sorry…” The man paused, squinting to read the nametag on the boy’s chest. “…Ryeowook-shii. You have a great voice.”)

Kyumin + Eunhae

Title: Dog Lover
Author: reirei
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: Fantasy, Fluff, AU
Type: Oneshot
Words: 2, 563
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Hyukjae is a dog lover, one day he meets one that is very interesting.

“Alright then, from now on your name is Donghae”

Title: Taking Cacao for a Walk
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Sungmin
Genre: Fluff
Type: drabble
Words: 903
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin took his little dog out for a walk, Kyuhyun went with them.

“Why do I have to be the umma? I’m a boy too!”
Sohee wuvv~

COLLABORATION ***update***

Title: COLLABORATION
Pairing(s)/Characters: YulSic, HanChul and the rest of SuJu and SNSD
Rating: R
Genre: horror, suspense
Disclaimer: My sister and I own the fic, nothing else.
Summary: Strange happenings keep occurring and the first to notice is Heechul. What will happen next?

PROFILES
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR

Note: My unnie likes to be precise so chapter four... May cause you some inconvenience. We're very sorry and please bear with us.

Expectations: Dream of You Part 5 of 5

Series: Expectations
Adventure Eight: Dream of You Part 5 of 5
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairings: Yunjae, KyuWook
Rating: R
Genre: Crossover, Science Fiction, Angst, Adventure
Warnings: Rape, Torture
Length: Chaptered

A/N: This story is inspired by Star Trek. The crew of the Expectations will be made up of members of DBSK and Super Junior. Instead of chapters the story will be broken up in adventures.

Summary: While the rest of the ship races to rescue Commander Cho and Shindong, Jaejoong and Changmin are forced to deal with each other. Lord ZhouMi’s reputation for cruelty proves completely warranted. As Kyuhyun struggles to survive the unbearable, he dreams of his life spent with Ryeowook.

Prior Adventures

Dream of You Part 5

Please Be Strong With Me (1/?)

Title : Please Be Strong With Me
Character : Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Hyukmin, Kyumin, Eunhae, Jinki (Onew)
Rating : PG-13
summary : Kyuhyun and Sungmin was a happy naughty couple. So did Eunhyuk and Donghae, plus a little jinki -the son whom they adopted- completed their live. But after an accident that stole Kyuhyun and Donghae, everything changed. Sungmin lost his cute smile and can't accepted Kyuhyun and Donghae leaves. Eunhyuk got some trouble to confort jinki who kept crying. How things will work out after that????

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2