May 1st, 2012

Going To Private School With The Crown Prince

Title: Going To Private School With The Crown Prince
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Welcome to Leauburgh Hall Prep; an elitist, exclusive boarding school in England where renowned dignitaries from around the country contend for open spots to ensure a world-class education for their children whom of which will be groomed and polished into refined ladies and gentlemen of intellect and class upon graduation. As a first-year scholarship student, you didn't know what to expect when you stepped through the gates of the private school overflowing with decades of prestige, tradition, and pride. All the people around you seemed too sophisticated, too wealthy, too elevated in society to associate with a poor scholarship student, but you were perfectly satisfied with laying low on the radar throughout your academic career, just so long as you could receive the Diploma that would guarantee a future life of success and financial stability. However, things never go quite according to plan. Kwon Jiyong, the notoriously smooth, sweet talker and campus badboy starts taking a fancy towards you.
Lee Hyukjae, the enigmatic blonde with the soulful, melancholic eyes starts stalking you. What you did know was that you were suddenly exalted as the most powerful girl in school. What you didn't know was that the two boys who helped catalyze your ascension on the microcosmic social hierarchy had regal blood flowing within their veins. Royal blood.

{Foreword}
{Prologue}

Chapter 2: "They have passionate, wild sex," Hyukjae stated as the class erupted in laughter, his eyes traveling down to your lips.
luka jbf close up

scales of sunlight // oneshot

title: scales of sunlight
author: xsilentserenity
pairing: onesided!eunhae // eunhyuk/oc
genre: angst // drama // friendship // romance
rating: pg-13
warnings: character death // sexual implications
summary: “The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.”  ― J.M. Barrie, The Little White Bird
written for the wingsandfins contest on AFF // x-posted to my AFF

(I could watch three-thousand butterflies take to the skies and relate to every single one, no emotions even shared.)
hyo look

Dead Seoul Chapter 11

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul]
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk (minor eunhae)
Genre: Zombie!AU
Warnings: Cursing
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster - but where are Heechul and Sungmin? What happened to Hankyung? Did Youngwoon and Jungsu escape? And is Kyuhyun really dead?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

‘It doesn’t matter,’ said Jungsu, his eyes still focused on his lap, ‘we’re okay with just the two of us.’
FLY

Connection - set of drabbles

Title: Connection set
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Set of 4 Drabbles, Fluff,
Rating & Warning: PG-13
Summary: Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun are connected.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management. This is strictly a work of fiction.

"Blink And You'll Miss It" - "Let Me" - "Organic" - "Oasis".

In the Arms of an Angel - 3

Title: In the Arms of an Angel (3/?)
Pairing/s: EunHae, broken!HaeSica, implied!YeWook, implied!HanChul, implied!KangTeuk
Characters: DongHae, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, HeeChul, HyoYeon (SNSD), RyeoWook, YeSung
Rating: PG
Warnings: Slight mentions of death, supernatural...
Disclaimer: Title from the song by Sarah McLachlan. I have no connection with SM or the management of Super Junior. Because if I did ....
Summary: Eunhyuk is Donghae's fallen Angel. Literally. And so he might just try to give life another shot.

Donghae insisted on himself sleeping on the couch over the night
superjunior 13
  • poljes

(poem) shatter; kangin/kangin

title: shatter
pairings: none (ot13)
rating: pg (some mild language)
word count: 427
summary: an account of kangin's DUI accident and its effects, in poem form. i'm horrible with summaries but i promise that this poem is way better than it sounds. it'll bring you through my interpretation of kangin's thoughts and responses, and how elfs view the issue as well c: tyfyt 

(it's a step closer to being 13 again)
KyuJjongNo; all my lifetime

Avoidance Tactics

Title: Avoidance Tactics
Author: Cairistiona
Genre: Romance, Gen, Angst
Rating: 15
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Jino
Summary: Cho Jinho is obvious, except he doesn’t know. He doesn’t want to know. Cho Kyuhyun should know, but is oblivious. Everyone else sees it coming a mile away.

It was the end of their last radio appearance as SM The Ballad. Jinho, bouncing around, told Kyuhyun and Jonghyun he’d wait for the car outside if they wanted to stay inside, which they gratefully agreed to. He gave them a toothy smile and a thumbs-up before hurrying outside. Even once outside he kept turning around to wave at them through the window. Kyuhyun waved back, laughing.
Reaching for hope

Under the Bird Tree (2/3)

Title: Under the Bird Tree
Main Characters: Sungmin, Kyuhyun
Genre: Angst, drama, friendship, fluff
Warnings: Character death
Summary: With wings comes freedom and with freedom comes happiness.
Under the Bird Tree is a story of two children shackled to the ground, searching blindly in this world for a way to unlock them. Instead, they find each other, and maybe, just maybe, that’s good enough.

[ Master List ]

-----

When Kyuhyun came to the Bird Tree one day, he knew something was wrong.
KangIn - Sorry Sorry
  • yeonah

Pokedex Log #002: Save the Sentret

Title: Save the Sentret
Length: 685 words
Fandom: Super Junior
Characters: EunHyuk, DongHae, KangIn, EeTeuk, RyeoWook
Warning: AU
Summary: Chasing after an evasive Sentret gets EunHyuk into trouble.
A/N: Part of the Pokemon!AU I'm starting =D Expect drabbles every other day, from many different fandoms.

Get back here!

Masterlist & Character List
smexy

Nine Lives Chapter 4 Part 1 & 2

Title: Nine Lives Chapter 4 Part 1
Rating: Pg-13
Pairing: Reader x Heechul
Warnings: Swearing, Violence
Summary: It’s your first day at a new school, in a country you’ve only heard about in History class. Can you really fit in this place when you’re only an “American”?
A/N: I'm sorry the actual link doesn't have this block, my lj app makes indents impossible and so the "title, rating" etc, has disappeared in the actual post.

"Everyone else already left for lunch. Siwon came over to your desk, but Heechul-" you heard the other guy scoff, Seungri glanced over and narrowed his eyes"Heechul pulled him away, along with Zhou Mi and Sungmin to help him with some errands. Shingdong and Kibum left with Taecyon and Jessica."

Title: Nine Lives Chapter 4 Part 2
Rating: Pg-13
Pairing: Reader x Heechul
Warnings: Swearing, Violence
Summary: It’s your first day at a new school, in a country you’ve only heard about in History class. Can you really fit in this place when you’re only an “American”?

"I said, what's a member of YG want with us. We didn't do anything to you, we haven't done anything ever." Kibum matched his ferocity this time with Taeyang, something you hadn't seen before.
haehyuk

Illegal Palpitations (Chapter 4)

Title: Illegal Palpitations
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Warning: Hints of smut
Summary: It sucks when you’re boyfriend is on the other side of the law, but the rewards for hanging on and believing in that love are much more than Donghae and Hyukjae can ever imagine.

Role-play with tees2maiShe plays Hyukjae and I play Donghae 

~*~

“I already said I won’t die so easily.” )

My Sasaeng Fan [6/13]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses, the underlined word below
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst, almost!Smut
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N: I decided to post this earlier since my dad, who just came back, put on a curfew on using laptops. *sigh* My mom even threw me her computer mouse for being uncooperative with the bills. *sigh* Still, please read and enjoy ^^

“Sungmin,” he kissed her lips, tasting the strawberry juice that she drank earlier, “Even if I encounter many girls, even if I will have an issue about me dating a girl, even if you report about it, I will still choose you. No matter what happens, you’re my number one sasaeng fan.”
urEyes

take me to your heart

Title: take me to your heart
Author: delosheart
Pairing: YeMin  side pairings: KyuChul, HaeHyuk, KangTeuk
Genre: humor, fluff, romance, angst

Summary: Sungmin is so in love with Kyuhyun, that`s what he believes, but his heart stopped when he feels the touch from the other side of the world, a guy name Y who will change his life forever.

Maybe I Would Have Been Something You'd Be Good At (2/2)

Title: Maybe I Would Have Been Something You'd Be Good At (2/2)
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: PG-13 for this part
Word Count: ~8000
Summary: The (somewhat longer) second part of the twoshot. Yesung and Ryeowook have been drifting apart. They decide to make up for lost time so they get drunk because alcohol always brings people together. Or does it.

A/N: Please read PART 1 first if you haven't done it before, or else this piece won't make much sense :) Also, why in the world can't I ever keep things short D:

“Why did we become like this, Ryeowook?” )
heechul {the domestic way}

Being environmentally-friendly isn't always a good thing; NC-17 {Kangin/Leeteuk}

title: Being environmentally-friendly isn't always a good thing
pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
rating: nc-17
summary: Kim Youngwoon was pretty sure being homeless should have been a profession in life. Park Jungsu was just a confusing male who loved his hair too much.
author's note: This is for turnersyndrome because she is horrible and made me write a fic based on this picture. All blame should be pointed at her.

(When Youngwoon was young, he had always been taught to aim for a good job, settle down with a nice family and father lots of children.)
Yuuki wuvv~

Zero Control oneshot

Title: Zero Control
Pairing(s)/Characters: KyuMin, YeWookRy, hinted!HenMi
Rating: R
Genre: AU, romance, fluff
Warning(s): gender switch, sexual situation in public, inappropriate use of cellphone
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: Kyuhyun, Yesung, Henry and Zhou Mi are in cahoots. 'cause if Sungmin teases Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun will definitely tease Sungmin back.

With that, Sungmin blushes furiously. Then she decides to watch the performance again, to get things off her mind. Like Kyuhyun. She has to get Kyuhyun off her mind. And just when she could start relaxing, Kyuhyun does something random.

Note: This is dedicated to takara_hoshi93 8D
eunhae backhug

DOUBLE POST

Title: Bottoms Up [1/2]
Pairing: HaeHyuk; side!KyuMin
Rating: PG-13 (will go up)
Genre: angst
Warning/s: yaoi, language, adult concepts, prostitution, drinking
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: Two-Shot; Incomplete, 1,879W
Summary: Hyukjae didn't deserve this, but things happen nonetheless.

The boy was too innocent and untainted. He didn't deserve someone as jaded as Hyukjae, or the man he became at night.

Title: Much Has Been Said
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13 (will go up)
Genre: romance, fluff
Warning: language, yaoi
Verse: alternate
Type/Status: Mini-Series; Incomplete; 2,712W
Summary: Kyuhyun’s crossroad happened on a fine day two summers ago.

“Sungmin, are you gay? ‘Coz if you are, I would totally love to be gay with you.”
me

UPDATE YAY

Chapter: 7, Moving Forward
Pairing: TeukChul
Warnings: Hot boys who like to have sex. WITH EACH OTHER!! And a little swearing here and there.
Genre: AU, Smut, Drama
Summary: Heechul's life after the night in the shower with Jungsu was wonderful. But when his father starts spending more time at home and other employees start getting suspicious of something happening their strange relationship may be in jeopardy.
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Author's Note: I know there aren't many people following this but I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to those who are for taking forever since my last update. I got really sick for a month then so busy with school, but I'M BACK! With a bang! The plot is progressing and the next chapter should be today or tomorrow 

"Heechul, how do you feel about taking a trip?" His father asked one day, completely out of the blue.

Title: A Beautiful Morning in Paris
Pairing: YeWook
Warnings: Even more smut and PWP (and more cheesy fluff)
Genre: Smut, Romance, Fluff
Summary: Ryeowook wakes up and finds his flawless skin littered with hickeys and marks from last night, Yesung makes it up to him.
Disclaimer: Still do not belong to me~
Author's Note: Sequel to City of Love. The shower scene :P

"H-hyung..." He whimpered and was spun around, soft lips crashing against his as strong arms pulled him close.
how will it end?

[Fic] Take My Hand - QMi - 1/1

Title: Take My Hand
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating: R
Genre: Smut, fluff
Warnings: sexual situations, unbeta'd

Summary:  Set during and post-For Always.  A glimpse at Kyuhyun's birthday, and then Zhou Mi's birthday after they met.

“No food,” Kyuhyun said, and double checked that the bag was still on the chair. “No surprise party. No one here but you and me.”