You're Gonna Be Mine

Title: You're Gonna Be Mine
Author: thatswhyidid
Chapter: 10/??
Rating: PG-13 - NC-17, This chapter is PG
Pairings: HaeHyuk,  SiHyuk
Genre: Drama, Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warning: This is mainly SiHyuk in this chapter~
Summary: Donghae has never had to work for anything before he met HyukJae but can his play boy attitude ruin his chances?
chapter 1   chapter 2   chapter 3  chapter 4  chapter 5  chapter 6  chapter 7  chapter 8   chapter 9 
  • seeeno

The Sky Between Us, and The World Ahead [Epilogue]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Jongwoon
Pairings: YeWook, HenMin
WC: 6,195
Warnings: Violence
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

Glossary | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4A | Chapter 4B | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6A | Chapter 6B | Chapter 7A | Chapter 7B | Interlude | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9A | Chapter 9B | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20A | Chapter 20B | Chapter 20C
| Epilogue

It's finally over.

In the Arms of an Angel - 2

Title: In the Arms of an Angel (2/?)
Pairing/s: EunHae, broken!HaeSica, implied!YeWook, implied!HanChul, implied!KangTeuk
Characters: DongHae, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, HeeChul, HyoYeon (SNSD), RyeoWook, YeSung
Rating: PG
Warnings: Slight mentions of death, supernatural...
Disclaimer: Title from the song by Sarah McLachlan. I have no connection with SM or the management of Super Junior. Because if I did .... 
Summary: Eunhyuk is Donghae's fallen Angel. Literally. And so he might just try to give life another shot.

Collapse )

Part 1: 
Collapse )

bonamana!Kyuhyun

Drabble Post #1

Drabble Post #1
G to PG-13; Various Pairings (MiMin, EunHae, YeWook, KyuMin, HaeMin)
All based off prompts. I don't usually write drabbles so go easy on me :)

Thick, Dark And Noticeable
G; MiMin
Makeup

I'm As Scared As You Are (But I'll Protect You Anyway)
G; HaeMin
Horror movies

Hold On Tight, I'll Only Be Gone For Awhile
G; EunHae, military!Teuk
Teuk enlisting

You Weren't On My Grocery List
G; EunHae
Supermarket

People Like Me, Waiting For People Like You
PG-13; YeWook
Arguments

Domesticity Suits Everyone
G; KyuMin
Household chores

You're Playing Football And I'm Singing Showtunes
G; YeWook/KyuMin
KRY are losers in school

Wookie with Teddy

Thinking of you chapter 2

Title: Thinking of you (2/?)
Rating: R
Pairing: Kangteuk, Wonteuk
Warnings: Sexual situations
Word count: 1513
Summary: 'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
A/N: I do not own anything but the storyline

Siwon couldn’t help but study the sleeping angel lying beside him that evening. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, so happy and free of all worries. What he didn’t know was that Eeteuk was currently dreaming about Kangin and one of their dates together.

The Same Kind

title: The Same Kind - Chapter Three
pairing: Sungmin, OC(you)
rating: pg-15
warning: prostitution (not in detail), boy x boy implied, smut implied
notes: mentions of violence, alcohol/drug abuse, sexual situations, and adult themes
summary: 'The Same Kind' features a pair of young adults lost in their past. When history comes to haunt them, they cross paths and fall in love. With their own unique yesterday, how will they learn to accept each other as their true self?
Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Four, Chapter Five, Chapter Six, Chapter Seven

Collapse )
top rainbow

YeMin - Up in Heaven - Hard R

Title: Up in Heaven
Author: [info]trickylady
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Yesung/Sungmin
Rating: Hard R
Word count: ~2000
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my active imagination. Super Junior are their own people and they work for SME.
Summary: Yesung is an angel-guide, but sometimes his attachment to humans leads him astray.
Warnings/Author Notes: Slash, Alternate Universe. Probably plot-holes, just ignore things like plot. lol.
Un-beta'd. Feel free to tell me if you find typos. Written for [info]midorihaven. Hope you like it!

The humans could no longer be individuals to him. They were just groups, all jumbled together and blurred in ways that made them seem like they had never really existed. They were like cattle being called to pastor without so much as a handprint left after their death.

Yesung really didn’t like his work anymore.

Comments are  <3
kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (chapter 23)

Title: Roommate (chapter 23)
Pairings: Kyumin, Haehyuk, Yewook
Genre: Romance, drama, angst
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

Use me as bait… and you all go to save Sungmin-hyung. They want me, right?

Double Take (1/4)

Title: Double Take (1/4)
Pairing: Kangin/Sungmin
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Adult Themes (swearing and sex)
Genre: Band!Fic, Angst, Romance
Wordcount: 4,366
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with SM Entertainment or Super Junior. This is all just for fun.
Summary: After returning from Intimate Note, Kangin is left wondering why exactly his relationship with Sungmin is so tense. More of a do-er than a thinker, Kangin sets a plan in motion that will hopefully bring him closer to his dongsaeng.

Kangin was a classical man's man - he liked manly things such as beer, sweat and all things dirty and still believed in settling an argument with his fists instead of words, and the amount of pink Sungmin had in his room was enough to make a little girl, obsessed with being a princess, feel ill at ease.
Kyuhyun

Fragments of a Memory (4/?)

Title: Fragments of a Memory (Sequel to Angel of Death)
Characters: Kyuhyun, OC, SJ members
Genre: Romance, Drama
Type: Novel
Summary: Even if he may have been released from those invisible bonds tying him down, even if he has been allowed to return, what are the odds of a separation occurring once again?

Master List

( “I really don’t think this is a good idea,” the taller one of the pair said, flustered that he was brought to this particular place without prior warning. )

Ride to Eternity 12 + Midnight Dancers [Drabble]

Title: Ride to Eternity [Chapter 12]
Pairing: KyuMin, SiMin
Rating: R (for sex, violence, swearing and alcoholism)
Genre: AU, Dark, Smut
Summary: Lee Sungmin knows what he wants. And stops at nothing to get it. A gold digging bitch who dreams of nothing but power and fame. Cho Kyuhyun is new in the underground world. No one really knows if its luck, skills or a mixture of both but he managed to beat the top illegal drag racer named Choi Siwon, who happens to be Sungmin's lover.
Previous Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

--

( “Find out where Sungmin is hiding and bring him to me” )

-----------

Title: 02. Midnight Dancers [Drabble]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.
A/N: Part of the The Celtic Drabble Challenge

--

( “At the stroke of midnight tomorrow…it’ll be 5 years of us, Kyu. Why’d you ask?” )

Normal Life - Chapter 19

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 19
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk, ZhouMi/Siwon
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Thank you [info]cadey!

Masterlist

Chapter 19

My Sasaeng Fan [3/13]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan [3/13]
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N: I'm late, as usual. Enjoy this chapter. ^^

He checked the time and it was almost two in the morning. He was about to stand up when he stepped onto something.