April 27th, 2012

henry (bubblegum)

song meme drabbles

Siwon/Sungmin | pg | 142 words | Down – Blink 182 | He won’t even acknowledge him.

Henry/Amber | g | 157 words | L.O.V.E. – Super Junior | What is love?

Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi | g| 185 words | Autobahn – Anberlin | Kyuhyun doesn’t think Zhou Mi is a good driver

Kyuhyun/Donghae | g | 216 words | Remote –JJ Lin | Donghae steals the remote, and Kyuhyun is fed up.

Kyuhyun/Henry | pg-13 | 194 words | 3AM – Matchbox Twenty | He only sleeps when it’s raining, and keeps Kyuhyun up the other times

Leeteuk/Ryeowook | pg | 226 words | Everything – Lifehouse | Sometimes Ryeowook is his everything

all here

Yesung, I do

When Fate Turns Into Faith - Chapter 3

Title: When Fate Turns Into Faith
Rating: PG-13
Couples: Main!2Woon (Kangin/Yesung), BestFriends!YeMin
Genre: Au, Angst, Romance
Warning: Character Death
Summary: In the year of 1775, the East and West Korean Empires stood on the edge of war. To persevere their and their Empire’s safety, both the East and West Korean emperors had no other choice but to sent away their newly born sons. Kim Jongwoon from the Eastern Empire, and Kim Youngwoon from the Western Empire both grew up in loving families, unaware of their history. Until one day their parents tell them that the pendant they have been wearing for their entire lives holds a secret. And with that secret, comes fate.
Former Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2

(When Fate Turns Into Faith - Chapter 3)

[Ons Shot] A Massage in time saves ?

title: [FIC] A Massage in time saves ?
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG/Fluff I think
A/N: I suspect you could call this fluff but I'm not sure. This is quite pointless, the idea came when I was talking to my friend about what would happen if Kyuhyun gave me a massage Well, what works for me I figure will work for Siwon too Oh, and pardon the lame title.

Summary: Siwon + Kyuhyun + Lavendar Oil = Massage + ?

No! No! No! This cannot be happening!!!
Wookie with Teddy

Thinking of you chapter 1

Title: Thinking of you (1/?)
Pairing: Kangteuk, Wonteuk
Warnings: None
Word count: 1928
Summary: 'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
A/N: I only own the plotline. Inspired by Katy Perry's song "Thinking of you"

I wanted to marry you. I wanted to buy a small house somewhere on the country side with you. I wanted to have kids with you. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But you reading this letter means that it is no longer a possibility. That I am no longer.
blood, rai

Light My Fire (chapter 5)

Title: Light My Fire
Characters: Super Junior, DBSK, Shinee, SNSD, FX, 2PM, Skip Beat characs.
Pairings: Siwon/Kyuhyun, slight!Kyuhyun/Donghae, various implied and mentioned pairings
Genre: Fantasy AU
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun finds out he's a Gatekeeper, one of the chosen few who guard and can open the portals to other worlds. It wasn't that bad if only he stops getting embroiled in one murder case after another and with dragons who just find him irresistible.

Chapter 1/Chapter 2/Chapter 3/Chapter 4/Chapter 5
x

ugly

Title: ugly
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, HaeSica
Genre(s): Angst, AU, Drama
Warning(s): Eating disorder, distorted body image, smoking
Author's Note: ok... so... this is dedicated to eunhyuk's birthday (i'm 22 days late!!!) and also my 1 year anniversary of writing >.<
ok so don't hate sicachu... i used her since i think she's really pretty :D
oh yeah and i'm not hating on anyone with the name Ana/Anna... i wanted to use another name for anorexia (it's commonly called ana/anna?) so i used ana
Summary: Hyukjae hates his reflection. He tries to stand on his tiptoes to elongate his body; it doesn’t work. His mind betrays him, and when he really feels the ridges of his ribs, the hollow of his stomach, his strange, sharp, jutting hipbones, all he can feel is disgusting, squishy folds of fat. He turns to the side and sucks his tummy in. If he looked closely, without the clutching grip of Ana in his mind, maybe he would’ve noticed that the column of his spine was showing against his sucked-in stomach.
hunhan

tables are turned (24/?)

Title: TABLES ARE TURNED(24/?)
Rating: PG13
Genre: Romance, angst, drama
Disclaimer: Owns no one. Just the story.
Pairings: KangTeuk, YeWon, KiHae, HoRella, KyuMin..,(no HanChul for this chap)
Other Characters: TaeMin, MinHo(Shinee).. JunSu, ChangMin (DBSK)
Summary: A teenager's feelings aren't stable. In love there are lots of circumstances. Life itself don't focus in love. There are a lot of variables to be considered. To reach your happy ending you must fight against rivals, friends even family, fate, the past and most of all yourself. If you are not sure even with your own feelings how would you make things work?

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20, 21, 22 , 23
24: "He is Mr. Choi's brother"

My Sasaeng Fan [2/13]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan [2/13]
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N:Yup, it's up. Enjoy...and don't get mad if I hurt Sungmin, ^^

“Who knows… But maybe, just maybe, I might go again.”
hyuk

Hidden Truths

Title: Hidden Truths
Author: burntheazulsky
Rating/Genre: PG-13 / supernatural!AU, Angst.
Pairing: Haehyuk
Word Count:  3,558
Disclaimer: Who says they work with SM? They work with me >.> Nope, nothing is mine. I am too poor to own anything.
Summary: “If we happen to have something to be scared the most at; it is the devil,”
Warning: Unbeta-ed, grammatical errors. Ghrgjcharacterdeathnvhcg. First attempt of writing supernatural!AU and this may be ultra senseless, kill me if necessary.

Drabble Posts

Title: Airports and Fluff
Author: reirei
Pairing: Yesung/ Ryeowook
Genre: Fluff
Type: Drabble
Words: 664
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Yesung and Ryeowook fluff. In the airport.

“you…like me?”

Title: At the Airport
Author:
Genre: Fluff
Type: Drabble
Words: 526
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Siwon and Sungmin before going to Indonesia.

“Wait…you like me hyung?”

l
ocked after three days
  • gelisi

What Can I Say about Kim Heechul? 2/?

Title: What Can I Say about Kim Heechul?
Pairing: Hanchul
Genre: Romance
Length: Chaptered
Rating: R
Summary: To say that Kim Heechul was a mystery would be one of the greatest understatements known to man. 

Kim Heechul was an enigma. The kind of person you stumble upon once, if you were incredibly fortunate. 

The kind of person that simply walked into your life and changed everything you thought you knew with a flick of his wrist.

The kind of person whose twists and turns you could just never figure out, even if you were given years to do so. An endless supply of idiosyncrasies that a lifetime, no, a hundred lifetimes, couldn't possibly decipher. 

I want to start from the beginning, if you would allow it, to tell you how I met him. How his careless eyes and full faced smile changed my life without so much as an attempt. 

So if you care, and I sincerely hope you do, spare me an hour or two of your time. 

Because when it comes to Kim Heechul, there's quite a lot I have to say. 

Part one

I could never outsmart him.