April 26th, 2012

black and white
  • miss2l

Birthday Wish

Title: Birthday Wish
Author: miss2l
Pairing(s): Yewon (friendship!KRY)
Rating: PG-13 (am I getting innocent? YES!)
Length: One-Shot
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Disclaimer: I wish I owned them. But unfortunately I don’t. /cries/
Summary: Blow out the candles and make a wish.
His almond eyes widened impossibly large, taking in the face that he’d crushed on for the longest time, trying to bite back the squeal that clawed at his throat.
donghae_1334

Because Bananas - Eunhae Oneshot

Title: Because Bananas
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff, Drama, Angst, Romance and a little bit of crack
Word count: 3 200
Summary: Donghae keeps hiding his feelings and it's making him go mad, but he's getting better at keeping a poker face. At least so he thought.
A/N: It started as a kind of angst fic, changed into a romantic and fluffy one and ended up in crack. Honestly I have no idea what I just wrote... comments are appreciated ~

Because Bananas.

Fairy Tails

Title: Fairy Tails (Au!Fic)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 3,768
Pairings:Yewook
Warnings: Sex
Disclaimer:LOLNO
Rating: R
Summary: Il était une fois, there was a happy little humanoid that lived in the savannah, and his name was Ryeowook.

He had soft little giraffe ears and a swishing tail that poked out stubbily behind him, and he was the happiest little naked giraffe person you ever did see. 
Siwon UNF

Circle (2)

Circle
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, HyukMin
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Incest, sex, character death, disturbing themes, horror, graphic gore, etc.

Summary: Donghae does everything to protect and care for his twin brother, Hyukjae. No one comes between them. No one.
A life full of lies and deceit and an unconditional love that borders on dangerous; Donghae and Hyukjae are always running away from their dark past, but how long can the twins keep running for?

Part 2 - It looked like he wasn’t the only one having nightmares.

Part One
Prologue
Kyuavi
  • rokeby

Skin.

Title: Skin
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae, ninja! Kyuhyun/Sungmin.
Warnings: Fic without plot.
Word count: 2979 words.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Super Junior members. I’m not making any money from this.
Summary: Donghae liked Eunhyuk best when he was naked.
A/N: Betaed by avya7x. Thank you so much.

Donghae wanted to reach out to Eunhyuk, snuggle into his thinner, but taller body and tear Eunhyuk’s and his own clothes off, right there on the red carpet in front of the circus that was the media.
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Pandora's Box ch 13

Title: Pandora’s Box
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, U-KISS, B1A4, KARA
Chapter: 13/?
Pairing: HyunJoong/KyuJong, JungMin/HyungJoon, YoungSaeng/JongWoon, KyuHyun/ZhouMi/RyeoWook, others TBA
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Two years after the end of the Sylar war, the Proteus makes a strange and disturbing discovery. An echo of the past long thought buried tests the loyalties and bonds of everyone on board.
A/N: Sequel to Proteus.

Even when our people trusted the other races, they knew deeper relationships than friendship simply couldn't exist.

[FIC] If only [Epilogue]

title: [FIC] If only [Epilogue]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG/Angst
A/N: I got a lot of requests to write an epilogue for this story. Probably because of the level of angst, the ending felt like a cliffhanger that went nowhere. So here it is! An epilogue. But I can't promise it is any good or it won't make you cry harder. But it's short. Short is good, right?

Summary: If only.....do you live a life of regrets? What if you are but you don't know till it's too late?

“I told you I forgave you. All that matters is that we are together again.”
baekhyun mirotic

song memes

go
kyuhyun/donghae ; pg ; angst
On your mark, get set, and go
Just go

life in technicolor ii
donghae/sungmin ; g ; fluff
Oh love, don’t let me go
Won’t you take me where streetlights glow?

northern lights
yesung/ryeowook ; g ; fluff
Fingertips, northern lights, tracing colors right through the sky
Underneath a lullaby I never felt as blissful as I do here

the reason
henry/amber ; g ; gen, romance
The dark memories that still remain in me
Are slowly soaking up by the light resembling you

HERE

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me - 8th & 9th chapter

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

08. Pudding.
I will make history. And so the future changes as Space Big Star writes about two gay guys having rough animal sex. I don't see anything wrong in that. It's original. It's new. It glows. My work is revolutionary. With Space Big Star into the new, bright future!

09. Rewrite Me.
I've had this sudden urge to look through his stuff but I know I'm not supposed to do that, not after Han Geng scolded me for reading his diary (and for finding a whip and handcuffs in his closet with a questionable history I didn't want to dig into; I had a long time of convincing him to try them on me but when he finally did he couldn't even whip me properly—screw that, he couldn't even spank me—he'll just be like "Does this hurt?" and then I'll be like "No! Come on, you slut! Show me what you've got!" The bitch's got nothing!). 

By Heart

Title: By Heart (1/?)
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin, Hankyung/Sungmin, mentions of Hankyung/Heechul
Rating: M
Genre: AU
Wordcount: 4,292
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with SM Entertainment or Super Junior. This is all just for fun.
Summary: When Choi Siwon's heart fails him he's given a second chance at life. However, that second chance comes with a load of strings and soon Siwon is thrust into a life that is not his own. As he deals with experiencing his donor's memories and handling the loved ones Hankyung left behind, Siwon finds it harder and harder to keep a hold on where he begins and where Hankyung ends.
A/N: I can't believe I'm doing this.

The smiles that welcomed Siwon were varying levels of sincere.

Give Me Poppo Then I Forgive You

Title : Give Me Poppo Then I Forgive You
Pairing : Sungmin/Eunhyuk (Hyukmin)
Rating : PG, (Oneshot)
Summary : It isn't actually a secret that Eunhyuk from Super Junior is very popular among girlgroups member. This made Sungmin always prayed to God that he deserved going to heaven because always capable to calm down his jealousy everytime any girlgroup member had been clinging to his hyukkie. But even a selfless person like him have a limit.........

link Here

In the Arms of an Angel - 1

Title: In the Arms of an Angel (1/?)
Pairing/s: EunHae, broken!HaeSica, implied!YeWook, implied!HanChul, implied!KangTeuk
Characters: DongHae, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, HeeChul, HyoYeon (SNSD), RyeoWook, YeSung
Rating: PG
Warnings: Mentions of death, supernatural...
Disclaimer: Title from the song by Sarah McLachlan. I have no connection with SM or the management of Super Junior. Because if I did .... 
Summary: Eunhyuk is Donghae's fallen Angel. Literally. And so he might just try to give life another shot.

Collapse )
eunhae hands ;w;

Carnival

title: Carnival
pairing: Donghae centric, side: Hyukjae/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating: PG-13
summary: Before the life they had at the House Of Light, Donghae and Hyukjae were pretty much party people. They'll do anything just because they were rich. But the moment they turned, everything changed.
A/N: Epilogue to Masquerade. It's pretty confusing imo. Idk why I wrote it \~o~/ but enjoy ^^

The moment you claim these as your possessions, you're one of us.

记得 Remember (2/6)

Title: 记得 Remember (2/6)
Rating: PG
Pairing: So far, Onesided kyumi, Semi-onesided 
Summary: He wants nothing but his lover to return to him.
A/N: I was going to write this entirely in Chinese, but it's so much easier to just write in English... Also, it may feel a bit different from chapter one... but I didn't like where it was going, so I sorta changed the feel of it... anyway, Enjoy~

Only Leeteuk noticed the figure tremble as it walked towards the door to Henry.