April 25th, 2012

Eunhaehot

You can't be anyone else's but mine

Characters/Pairings: KYUMIN, 
Rating: R 
Genre: romance, fluff, a bit of smut
Summary: Kyuhyun seems to be just slightly jealous.
A/N: It was supposed to be a short oneshot...it came out a longer-than-expected-oneshot.

- " You can tell me whatever Min, we are friends after all, just feel free to confide to me" Liar, he didn't want to know everything, yet he was so curious...

Normal Life - Chapter 18

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 18
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk, ZhouMi/Siwon
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Happy reading! And now the cold that attacked me is going to kill me... *sending from beyond the grave thank you to [info]cadey for betaing*

Masterlist

Chapter 18
haehyuk

Illegal Palpitations (Chapter 3)

Title: Illegal Palpitations
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Warning: Hints of smut 
Summary: It sucks when you’re boyfriend is on the other side of the law, but the rewards for hanging on and believing in that love are much more than Donghae and Hyukjae can ever imagine.

Role-play with tees2maiShe plays Hyukjae and I play Donghae 

~*~

“Hmm... I think he needs more help, Hyukjae.” Donghae grinned. “I’ll feed him mouth-to-mouth.” )
yesung <3

Bittersweet (6/?) - Kyusung

[100 SJ Fic Challenge]
021. Park Benches: Yesung/Kyuhyun (4/100)
Title: Bittersweet (6/?)
pairing: Kyusung, Yemin
genre: High School AU, fluff, romance
rating: PG-13
disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Unbetad.
summary: Yesung never planned on falling in love, but sometimes love runs straight into you. (Prequel to: Love is a Lie, but both stories can stand alone)
challenge archive
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

Being Stronger

Title : Being Stronger
pairing : Sungmin/Eunhyuk (Hyukmin)
Rating : PG
Summary : Sungmin became to doubt about his relationship with Eunhyuk since SS4 and Oppa Oppa promotion. He felt his fealing for him grew weaker too. He was afraid this is the end of the thing he even refused to think about it.

(I want to believe what Teukie Hyung always told us. This is not the end but an and. I really want to believe)
Sungmin Eyeliner

Set of Drabbles

Title: All Bets Are Off
Main Pairing: KyuHyuk
Side Pairings: EunHae, KyuMin
Rating: PG-13 (language)
Genre: Crack, Humor
Summary: Playing games is always more fun when there's betting involved.
"You know there's no way you can beat me, right?"

Title: Better Than Lychees
Pairing: HenMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Henry is always so strong. Except when he isn't.
There was always something about Henry.

Title: Weakness is a Strange Thing
Pairing: HaeMin
Genre: Romance, Fluff, AU
Summary: Sungmin always lets Donghae have what he wants far too easily.
"Minnie, let's get a puppy."
HaeKyu

The Nerd's Confession Part 1/2 [Two-shot]

Title: The Nerd's Confession
Author: crazy_cookies
Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Sunkyu (Sunny), Oh Sehoon (Sehun)
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin)
Genre: Comedy Romance, Fluff, High School!AU
Length: Two-shot [Part 1/2]
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, only the story.
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun was a geek and a nerd, but he was seriously and deeply in love with a guy called Lee Sungmin, a very respective and a Student Body President in their school. Sungmin was very cute, kind, thoughtful, cheerful, all the positive things are on him but except one, he dislikes strange and awkward people. So, how can he confessed his love?

☞ "I-I don't think I can do it Noona. I feel like... I don't deserve that Sungmin will know my feeling towards him,"

Wookie with Teddy

What if?

Title: What if?
Pairing: Heemin, Hanchul, Kyumin
Warnings: Mentions of selfharm
Word count: 5203
Summary: Sungmin came home one night to an unpleasant surprise and finds his own way
to deal with the hurt

A/N: I do not own anything but the plot.

Sungmin danced. He had went straight to one of the dance studios in the SM building, turned on the music and started dancing like a crazy, one choreography after the other. He was panting and sweating and he was beginning to feel dizzy. He hadn’t eaten since mid-morning. Yet he didn’t stop.

When I met you (3/?)

Title: When I met you Chapter: (3/?)
Pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Yewook, slight Kangteuk, slight Hanchul, slight Sibum.
Rating: PG-13 (For language).
Genre: romance, comedy. Warnings: swearing. Disclaimer: I don't own the boys only the story.
Summary: Lee Sungmin, warm hearted, nice boy with the cutest smile you will ever see, moved from a far village just to study at seul to accomplish his dream to be a doctor. So, what will life have for him while he is on the road to achieve his goal?
A/N: This is my first FF ever! I know I'm bad but hope you like it. ^^ And I'm sorry if there were any vocabulary mistakes English isn't my native language.
Previous chapters:
"Chap1" "Chap2"

"Chap3"