Series: Expectations
Adventure Eight: Dream of You Part 4 of 5
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairings: Yunjae, KyuWook
Rating: R
Genre: Crossover, Science Fiction, Angst, Adventure
Warnings: Rape, Torture
Length Chaptered

A/N: This story is inspired by Star Trek. The crew of the Expectations will be made up of members of DBSK and Super Junior. Instead of chapters the story will be broken up in adventures.

Summary: While the rest of the ship races to rescue Commander Cho and Shindong, Jaejoong and Changmin are forced to deal with each other. Lord ZhouMi’s reputation for cruelty proves completely warranted. As Kyuhyun struggles to survive the unbearable, he dreams of his life spent with Ryeowook.

Prior Adventures

Dream of You Part 4
FLY

Hope 16/?

Title: Hope 16/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, Realistic!AU
Rating & Warning: R - sexual situations, violence -- psychological and physical torture --
FOR THIS CHAPTER: R (Adult concepts - Rape)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management.

"For a good minute, there is no moving, no flinching, no breathing, it seems. None until Kyuhyun's lower lip starts trembling, and he whispers faintly into Ryeowook's ear. He says nothing, really (nothing intelligible, anyway) , but Ryeowook nods, and hugs tighter. Kyuhyun holds Ryeowook, feeling his ribcage, and he lets a groan of frustration escape."

WILL BE F-LOCKED IN 7 DAYS
cat

(no subject)

Title: It’s too late
Pairing: Kyumin (broken)
Genre: Angst,
Rating: PG  
Warnings: 2nd fic, grammar, spelling, unbetaed.
Disclaimer: My sister found the treasure and she has taken it back...(T.T)
Summary: Confessions way too late.

Collapse )

Title: No more broken heart (sequel to It’s too late)
Pairing: Kyumin

Genre: Angst, romance
Warnings:  grammar, spelling, unbetaed.

Disclaimer: I own them not.
Summary: It was more tears but no more broken heart.

Collapse )
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Pandora's Box ch 12

Title: Pandora’s Box
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, U-KISS, B1A4, KARA
Chapter: 12/?
Pairing: HyunJoong/KyuJong, JungMin/HyungJoon, YoungSaeng/JongWoon, KyuHyun/ZhouMi/RyeoWook
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Two years after the end of the Sylar war, the Proteus makes a strange and disturbing discovery. An echo of the past long thought buried tests the loyalties and bonds of everyone on board.
A/N: Sequel to Proteus. Crossover with Super Junior, U-KISS

Now I know what we were missing out here, another girl! And JungMin doesn't count.
kyublink

Full Moon (23/24)

Title: Full Moon
Genre: Angst, Supernatural, Mystery, Romance, Friendship, Tragedy
Rating: R
Characters (In this chapter): Sungmin, Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kangta, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Changmin, Seohyun, Hangeng, Heechul, Mithra, Seunghyun, Yunho and Jaejoong
Pairings: KyuMin, HaeMin, HanChul, YunJae
Warning: AU, Genderswitch (Min only), violent scenes, fictional characters, character deaths
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a strong boy who had feminine features that people always mistook him as a girl. His normal life was then changed when a guy named Cho Kyuhyun suddenly appeared and changed his life TOTALLY.

"...Please don't forget me."

Previous Chapters:

Prologue ♣ 1 ♣ 2 ♣ 3 ♣ 4 ♣ 5 ♣ 6 ♣ 7 ♣ 8 ♣ 9 ♣ 10 ♣ 11 ♣ 12 ♣ 13 ♣ 14 ♣ 15 ♣ 16 ♣ 17 ♣ 18 ♣ 19 ♣ 20 ♣ 21 ♣ 22

My Sasaeng Fan [1/13]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan [1/13]
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N: Idk, but I always enjoy writing KyuMin fics. Also, please tell me if I got the Chinese words right or wrong. Thanks! Enjoy ^^

Yes, she smiled, this is it.They think I’m a damned sasaeng fan, I’ll give them what’s it like to mess with a sasaeng fan.
Sungmin <3

Learning to Breath [2/2] - PART A

Title : Learning to Breath
Chapter : 2/2 [PART A]
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : angst, romance, fluff
Rating : R
Warnings : very angry Kyuhyun
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : What happen after the devastating incident that didn't only rape Sungmin phisically, but mentally as well? And will Kyuhyun tell him the truth about his feelings?
A/N : This is a sequel for my previous oneshot, I Promise You, where Sungmin was raped. This story tells us what happen after that dreadful incident that changed Kyuhyun and Sungmin's lives...
Preview Chapters : [ 1 ]

Do you still love him, Sungmin…?