April 23rd, 2012

Jonghyun

Caught In The Rain

Genre: humor, slice-of-life, AU
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: HanChul with Siwon thrown in
Wordcount: 3112
Disclaimer: I do not own Hangeng, Heechul, or Siwon, and I do not condone any anti-Christian acts I've made Heechul say he would do...Purely fiction and all that. 
Summary: Siwon, a member of Seoul's largest Presbyterian Church, knocks on Kim Heechul's door and attempts to invite him to join the church. Heechul tries to get rid of him just as storm warning sirens go off. And, being the kind man he truely is, Chul knows he can’t send the man out into the storm, so he lets him come down into his guest room for saftey. This is going to be a long night...
  • seeeno

The Sky Between Us, and The World Ahead [FINAL]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Jongwoon
Pairings: YeWook, HenMin
WC: 24,895 for all parts
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

Glossary | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4A | Chapter 4B | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6A | Chapter 6B | Chapter 7A | Chapter 7B | Interlude | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9A | Chapter 9B | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Epilogue

Part A: Oh god it's really happening I'm going to lose him oh god please no.

Part B: "You can't seal the entrance until we leave. We're going back."

Part C: There's a sky between them now, but a whole world ahead of them.
baekhyun mirotic

(no subject)

slowing down
sj/snsd ; kyuhyun/sooyoung ; g ; angst, romance ; 231w

for a day (or a month, or a year)
sj/snsd ; hangeng/tiffany ; g ; angst, romance ; 264w

time and space
sj/snsd ; siwon/yuri ; pg ; angst ; 195w

if i could ride a time machine and meet you (i wouldn’t wish for anything else)
sj/snsd ; sungmin/sunny ; pg ; angst ; 370w

living lies
eunhyuk/donghae ; pg ; angst ; 296w

learning to breathe
kyuhyun/sungmin ; pg ; angst, romance ; 417w

all here
kyuhyun..

The 'Lovely' Twins [3]

Title: The 'lovely' twins
Main: Kyuhyun-Ryeowook-Guixian
Genre: Fluff, romance
Summary: After few years, Ryeowook finally forget. He forgot about the person who always bullying him. Forgot about the person who's cause of his trauma. After few years, he finally can smile again and regain back his confident. After few years, he meets with Kyuhyun and Guixian.

Chapter 1 || Chapter 2

“This time, I decided to take yours also. Till I get it, I will never give up no matter what.” Guixian confessed
blood, rai

Light My Fire (chapter 4)

Title: Light My Fire
Characters: Super Junior, DBSK, Shinee, SNSD, FX, 2PM, Skip Beat characs.
Pairings: Siwon/Kyuhyun, slight!Kyuhyun/Donghae, various implied and mentioned pairings
Genre: Fantasy AU
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun finds out he's a Gatekeeper, one of the chosen few who guard and can open the portals to other worlds. It wasn't that bad if only he stops getting embroiled in one murder case after another and with dragons who just find him irresistible.

Chapter 1/Chapter 2/Chapter 3/Chapter 4

Willpower - One-Shot

Title: Willpower
Pairings: Donghae, Eunhyuk & Siwon.
Side pairings: Mentions of Kyuhyun & Sungmin.
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 5,565
Warnings: It’s supposed to be equal, but I think I was a little more focused towards Donghae & Eunhyuk’s interaction.
Summary: Siwon decides to punish Donghae for disobeying his words, which results in Donghae’s willpower leaving him as he succumbs to their form of punishment.

A/N: This is a result of catching up on Tumblr and seeing this video, and the amount of GIFs that have been made because of it.
henmin

no matter where you go [1/3]

Title: No Matter Where You Go [1/3]
Pairing: HenHae, HenMin
Genre: romance, drama, college!au
Words: 3,433
Summary: Henry was just trying to get through his first year of college without failing anything. He didn't expect to suddenly meet Donghae, a strange man who know one else seems to have heard of. Who was he?

“I guess we didn’t have sex, then,” the stranger mused, looking relieved. Henry just blinked.
hunhan

tables are turned (23/?)

Title: TABLES ARE TURNED(23/?)
Rating: PG13
Genre: Romance, angst, drama
Disclaimer: Owns no one. Just the story.
Pairings: HanChul, KangTeuk, YeWon, KiHae, HoRella, KiMin, JongKey..,(no KyuMin for this chap)
Other Characters: TaeYeon, SooYoung, Jessica (SNSD), JongHyun, Key(Shinee)
Summary: A teenager's feelings aren't stable. In love there are lots of circumstances. Life itself don't focus in love. There are a lot of variables to be considered. To reach your happy ending you must fight against rivals, friends even family, fate, the past and most of all yourself. If you are not sure even with your own feelings how would you make things work?

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20, 21 , 22
23: "Let's just break up"
Yuuki wuvv~

Took You Long Enough oneshot

Title: Took You Long Enough
Pairing(s)/Characters: KiHae, mentions of other SJ members
Genre: angst, friendship
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: When: KiHae started. How: They grew apart. What: Kibum thought of it. Where: Donghae hid. Why: Kibum started blaming himself for the unwanted distance. Written in Kibum's POV.

“It feels nice when you know someone’s looking for you.”
pokemon; bulbasaur

[fic] Han Geng/Zhou Mi – SJM – forever (for you) – oneshot

Title: forever (for you)
Author:
Rating: PG13
Warnings: none
Pairing: Han Geng/Zhou Mi
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: Han Geng is nineteen when everything changes and his childhood friend becomes something more. He is twenty-two when everything changes the second time. He just hopes it won’t take away what’s most important to him.
Comments: this is for hojaverde~♥ I’m so sorry it took me ages to finish it ;-; this is… something I wrote and re-wrote several times and it kind of strayed from the original path so often. I’m not yet sure how I feel about it since it’s quite different than it was in my head at first, but I hope it’s coherent enough :3 do enjoy!

For all his life, Han Geng has been told he’s something special.

hee2

Dead Seoul Chapter 10

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul]
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk (minor eunhae)
Genre: Zombie!AU
Rating: PG-18
Warnings: Violence
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster - but where are Heechul and Sungmin? What happened to Hankyung? Did Youngwoon and Jungsu escape? And is Kyuhyun really dead?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Hankyung looked back with something else. Something that made him realise Hankyung knew something Heechul didn’t.

My Sasaeng Fan [PROLOGUE]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan [PROLOGUE]
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N: I'm back as a KyuMin fan fic writer. LOL...I'll update my other fic some other time. Anyway, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST. ALL things written here are just PURELY FICTION, so please, NO BASHING ON THE COMMENT BOX. Got it? Enjoy ^^

She’s back as what people call them, “dangerous idiots, merciless girls, or sometimes boys, unmannered citizens, stupid fans”
boyfriend~! `7top

been a long time coming

Title: Chance to Dance for You
Fandom: DBSJ
Pairings: Eunhyuk!centric, SiHyuk, YooSu, side!HaeSu, side!KangHyuk
Warnings: Homophobia, girl!Junsu
Part: Prologue/Thirteen - And maybe a sequel
A/N: Based on the book 'Chance to Dance for You' by Gail Sidonie Sobat - a great book, I recommend it.
Summary: Hyukjae lives in a town where everything's the same. The houses, the cars, the families, the thoughts are the same. But Hyukjae is different. Out of the closest and in his last year of high school, he gets bullied and pushed around because of his sexuality. But he's a dancer, and he's sure he'll be a trainee before the end of the school year. Then he falls in love with Siwon, the town's pretty boy...
(Summary edited from the back of the book. Like a lazy boss.)

Before I can think, let alone act, he flips me around and grabs onto my arm, crashing our lips together. It’s a deep kiss—and I kiss back. Because I do.

Title: Useless Rims
Fandom: Super Generation
Pairing: 2Kyu, SunSun
Warnings: Implied Smut
Genre: Angst
A/N: Did I ever tell you that this my favourite SuGen pairing? When I heard that they were co-stars for 'Catch Me if you Can', I freaked, I really did.
Summary: Kyuhyun will always just be the best friend.

She sighs, resting her head in the crook of his arm, a cute sigh cutting the silence, leaving a cute pout on her lips. They’re so similar, Kyuhyun thinks, remembering the pouts Sungmin mastered when him, Soonkyu and Kyuhyun had been hanging out. The boyfriend, the girlfriend, and the best friend.
Sooyoung

ALL FOR SHOW (PG-13)

Title: All for show

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Sooyoun, Lee Sungmin

Genre: Some romance, a lot of angst.

Summary: It was like being at a crossroad of heaven and hell. You were given a chance to look at heaven and hell. One had futures, the other didn’t. You chose the one with futures, because you see yourself in them. But after going in, you realize you are actually in hell. After all, that’s all for show.

(Cheers, to be someone you are not..)