April 22nd, 2012

Sungmin1

Fuori dal Mundo “Outside the World” (Chapter 3)

Title: Fuori dal Mundo “Outside the World” (Chapter 3)
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Super Junior, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: au, angst, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: After an accident renders Sungmin sightless, he withdraws into himself completely, leaving his joyful life, leaving his outgoing nature, and leaving his passion behind. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, knows exactly what he is doing and where he is going in life. However, Sungmin was a bit of a curve ball that he hadn't planned for.

"Ask me anything..."
luka jbf close up

Lovelessly Loved [Chapter 6]

Title: Lovelessly Loved
Author:  xsilentserenity
Main Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Humor, Romance, Drama, slight angst
Warnings: sexual implications
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Chapters: || Prologue | Chapter 1: [A] [B] | Chapter 2: [A] [B] | Chapter 3: [A] [B] | Chapter 4: [full] | Chapter 5: [full] | Chapter 6: [full] | 
Summary: A sinful night of drunken passion between playboy extremist, popular-guy,  Lee Donghae and Ice Prince, top-of-his-class, never dating Lee Hyukjae at Loveless, a popular gay bar, transforms into a forced marriage for the two high school students. Their accidental, now secret, married relationship as teenagers in high school continues with Donghae never committing, Hyukjae never loving, coupled with the undying despise the two feel for each other.

will be f-locked in 3 days.

<< in case you need to remember something || [Chapter 5.2]

---

(“No, I don’t, hyung,” Hyukjae growled. “I’m married to a complete bastard and you call that good?”)

Bad Luck

Title: Bad Luck 5/?
Type: Mini Chaptered Series
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryeowook , Kim Youngwoon , Seohyun , SeoKyu , Yesung , Jonghun
Genre: romance, genderswitch, highschool!au , crack
Rating: PG 13
Warning: sexual implications
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here but I own the plot.

Description: Sungmin is a consistent honor student. Her records were almost perfect well, except for one thing. She's always late in her first class that earned a handful of lectures from the school's disciplinarian which also happened to be her teacher, Mr. Kim. But then the lectures weren't enough and so Mr. Kim chose to give him a punishment. For her to tutor a certain someone that doesn't really needs tutoring. What good will it do her? Will she be able to accomplish her mission or will she fail? Is this just a mere coincidence or she just run into her bad luck.

Beta by lime12341234 and spot for ryuutaros92

a/n: still on hiatus but someone wanted to have an update so I squeeze this one in and also a very lame update. First 1,934 words were beta'ed and the rest weren't.

CHAPTER 1 / CHAPTER 2 / CHAPTER 3 / CHAPTER 4 (friend-locked)

(“I want you.” Kyuhyun whispered huskily that snapped Sungmin out of her weird thoughts and stare at Kyuhyun dumbfounded.)
Siwon UNF

Circle

Circle
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, HyukMin, (SiHae)
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Incest, character death, disturbing themes, horror, graphic gore, etc.

Summary: Donghae does everything to protect and care for his twin brother, Hyukjae. No one comes between them. No one.
A life full of lies and deceit and an unrequited love that borders on dangerous; Donghae and Hyukjae are always running away from their dark past, but how long can the twins keep running for?

Prologue - Often, things were more scary when they were real.
Part 1 - But Hyukjae got the feeling that things were far from over.

What Can I Say about Kim Heechul? 1/?

Title: What Can I Say about Kim Heechul?
Pairing: Hanchul
Genre: Romance
Length: Chaptered
Rating: R
Summary: To say that Kim Heechul was a mystery would be one of the greatest understatements known to man. 

Kim Heechul was an enigma. The kind of person you stumble upon once, if you were incredibly fortunate. 

The kind of person that simply walked into your life and changed everything you thought you knew with a flick of his wrist.

The kind of person whose twists and turns you could just never figure out, even if you were given years to do so. An endless supply of idiosyncrasies that a lifetime, no, a hundred lifetimes, couldn't possibly decipher. 

I want to start from the beginning, if you would allow it, to tell you how I met him. How his careless eyes and full faced smile changed my life without so much as an attempt. 

So if you care, and I sincerely hope you do, spare me an hour or two of your time. 

Because when it comes to Kim Heechul, there's quite a lot I have to say. 

I could never outsmart him.

Siwon chic

Why Heechul Should Never Rule the World

Title: Why Heechul Should Never Rule the World
Author: akuarkangel
Pairings/Characters: None; Super Junior, mentions of SHINee and SNSD
Rating: Pg-13 (For Language)
Genre: Comedy, Crack, AU
Warnings: Heechul being overly full of himself, and cursing. Orz
Summary: Heechul reclined back on his throne calmly as he peered outside of the wall to ceiling window to his right. It had taken some time, but he’d finally accomplished his goal.
“It’s all mine now.” He whispered with a smirk.
Everything from the tallest of mountains, to the smallest grains of dirt now belonged to him. The members used to joke about Heechul being too full of himself to stay content with just being famous.
Oh, how right they were.

Who Runs the World?

Their Beautiful Lies - Twenty Six

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon, Tiffany & Jessica,
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, TVXQ - Changmin, Yunho.
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Vampire AU. Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Twenty Six

Master List

The Same Kind

title: The Same Kind - Chapter Two
pairing: Sungmin, OC(you)
rating: pg-15
warning: prostitution (not in detail), boy x boy implied, smut implied
notes: mentions of violence, alcohol/drug abuse, sexual situations and adult themes
summary: 'The Same Kind' features a pair of young adults lost in their past. When history comes to haunt them, they cross paths and fall in love. With their own unique yesterday, how will they learn to accept each other as their true self?
Chapter One, Chapter Three, Chapter Four, Chapter Five, Chapter Six, Chapter Seven

Collapse )
sichul#3

HeChul's Black Collar [SiChul] [Nc-17]

Title: HeeChul's Black Collar
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: Nc-17
Warning: Smut, BDSM, rough sex
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: As soon as he sees the black collar around HeeChul's neck, SiWon already knows what is going to happen in the evening.
AN: For rawrrrstar because she wanted rough sex...well, okay, I know you wanted something different and I tried, but this came out. Even though it's not what you wanted, I still think it's good. At least I'm satisfied with it :) Also, this is for all the other SiChul fans. I hope you enjoy and comment if you liked it ^^

'HeeChul-ah, I want you to knock on my room door in exactly thirty minutes,' SiWon announced sternly, before leaving the living room, the other members watching the scenery in front of them in surprise, because it was unusual for someone to be that impolite to their hyung. No one dared to question SiWon's behavior though after HeeChul just threw another knowing grin at him, obviously tolerating this.

Tell Me Before Saying Nothing

Title: Tell me Before saying nothing.
Pairings: HyukMin.
Rating: PG.
Length: OneShot.
Genre: Fluff, Slight angst.
Word-count: 1,392.
Summary: It was sungmin's first time to be treated that way, But sungmin's always understandable.
A/N Be warned it's super random.
A/N.N No need to judge anything, Thank you. *my very first post I ever post. *I'm still studying english.

I like how you always smell, it's beautiful to breath you) hyukjae breathed...
Sohee wuvv~

Drabble and Chaptered Fic

Title: His Exceptional Task
Pairing(s)/Characters: KyuChul, Leeteuk
Genre: crack (is an attempt)
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: Leeteuk flees to watch a Sistar concert and leaves Heechul a list of chores. Cue in Kyuhyun.

“Can’t even do his chores, can’t even fix his handwriting…” Heechul mumbled while Kyuhyun reacted with a chuckle.

Title: COLLABORATION
Pairing(s)/Characters: YulSic, HanChul and the rest of SJ and SNSD
Genre: horror, suspense
Disclaimer: My sister and I own the fic, nothing else.
Summary: Strange happenings keep occurring and the first to notice is Heechul. What will happen next?

PROFILES
CHAPTER ONE

Note: COLLABORATION is a chaptered fic, as you may have noticed. My unnie and I have been thinking of writing this fic since last year. It's a crossover, yeah~ So far, the chapters written are by my unnie. Hoho. Please enjoy~
mamacita

3 drabbles, Donghae-centric

[SJ 100 Fic Challenge]
challenge archive
030. Warmth: Kangin/Donghae (8/100)
Title: Promise
word count: 216
rating: PG
summary: Kangin's returned from the army.

052. Cake: Sungmin/Donghae (9/100)
Title: Gift
word count: 267
rating: G
summary: Sungmin takes his frustration out on a cake.

020. Glow: Donghae/Kibum (10/100)
Title: Joyride
word count: 215
rating: G
summary: All Kibum needs is...

Read Here
kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (chapter 22)

Title: Roommate (chapter 21)
Pairings: Kyumin, Haehyuk, Yewook
Genre: Romance, drama, angst
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

my father active on underground organization, you know gangster and stuff… and he was the one who have the biggest organization in South Korea

The Seven Deadly Sins: Pride; Envy

Sin: Pride
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: PG
Summary: Pride comes before a fall, and this was exactly the case for Donghae.

Pride.

Sin: Envy
Pairing: Yewook
Rating: PG
Summary: Envy is the art of counting other fellow's blessings instead of your own. At least, for Jongwoon, it was.

Envy.

Notes: Do you see where I'm going with this? I'll update each after I finish every sin's introduction~

ROOM 408 (7/?)

Title : ROOM 408 ( 7/? )
Pairing : yewon , kyusung and others
Genre: AU!, fluff , romance
Rating : PG-13
Warning : unbeta-ed!
Disclaimer : I own nothing just the plot

Summary : When jongwoon was still kid he was suffered the kidnaping and since the incedent he suffered trauma. when jongwoon was teens, he must to share a room with siwon who no other enemy of kyuhyun, jongwoon's cousin. what would happened with them?

|01| |02| |03| |04| |05| |06|

" I will not force you.. I will waiting until you can do it "
Ren

Learning to Breath [1/2]

Title : Learning to Breath
Chapter : 1/2
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : angst, romance, fluff
Rating : R
Warnings : mentions of rape
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : What happen after the devastating incident that didn't only rape Sungmin phisically, but mentally as well? And will Kyuhyun tell him the truth about his feelings?
A/N : This is a sequel for my previous oneshot, I Promise You, where Sungmin was raped. This story tells us what happen after that dreadful incident that changed Kyuhyun and Sungmin's lives...

How long have I loved you…? I didn’t even remember… It was just too long…

Undercover

Title: Undercover chapter 1
Genre: Drama, Romance, Tragedy
Pairings: Hankyung/girl!Heechul, Siwon/girl!Kibum, Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Donghae/girl!Heechul, Kyuhyun/girl!Kibum
Summary: They were trained for success. They were trained to be machines. They were trained to be their puppets. Always under their command, they had no families. However, they discover the truth to their origin and they run to it

(It's a terrible secret)
Donghae &amp; Siwon

[nozomi22] lovely stranger || chapter ten

Title: Lovely Stranger [10/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance, Humor, Mystery, Angst
Disclaimer: Super Junior own themselves and I own this fic.
Summary: I thought that my life was complete until I met you. Who are you beautiful stranger?
Chapters: Prologue||Chapter One||Chapter Two||Chapter Three||Chapter Four||Chapter Five||Chapter Six||Chapter Seven||Chapter Eight||Chapter Nine||

I'm BACKKK~~~ And with Nozomi22's Lovely Stranger! Aren't you guys happy? :D Just a little more and College will be over and I'll be back to posting stories and writing and getting angry at muses that don't want to exist :) Enjoy