April 19th, 2012

Normal Life - Chapter 17

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 17
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk, ZhouMi/Siwon
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: I'm too tired to even think of something interesting to write here. Enjoy! Things everyone was waiting for start to happen slowly :) and big hug to [info]cadey for betaing it despite being so busy <3

Masterlist

Chapter 17

owl stretching time

title: owl stretching time
rating: pg-13
pairing: kyuhyun/lou yixiao, kyuhyun/seohyun, kyuhyun/zhou mi
summary: owl always love you (coffee!au)
word count: 12,886 words
disclaimer: i don't know any chinese. if there are any mistakes then please please point them out so that i can edit them, as google and various sites can only tell you so much ;__; (i also don’t own the title.)

 try to say things aloud sometime
Sungmin &lt;3

I Promise You

Title : I Promise You
Chapter : 1/1 [oneshot]
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : angst
Rating : R
Warnings : mentions of rape
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : "But I guess…you saw me no more than just a room mate. For you I was just Kyuhyun, your best friend from your childhood time. There’s nothing more. We were just…friends…"
A/N : Really I hope you guys will like it. If I get good comments about this fic, I'll make a sequel too. I already have in mind something, but first I must see if you liked this fic. ^^

“I will never let you go, Sungmin…”

The Road [2/2]

Title: The Road [2/2]
Rating: R
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk/Donghae, past!Yesung/Ryeowook, ninja!Ryeowook/Henry
Summary: The thing about zombie bites is that they never heal over. The slightest weakness in the immune system and the Z-virus, as it is called, will swoop in and start to change your very genetic make-up.
Notes: Zombie AU. A one-shot split into two posts because it's huge. 12,766 words.
Warning: Character death and gore

"Supposedly they all met at a safe house in Changsha, took a liking to each other, and decided to travel together."

Dissonance

Title: Dissonance
Pairing: Eunhae
Summary: Nothing could erase the hurt and betrayal he felt, had felt, since the day Donghae had cut him off. The sever had not been clean or swift. It had been slow, torturous, and agonizing. That cruel, careless way Donghae had shown Hyukjae exactly how much he’d not meant to him was what had hardened the love he’d once felt.

Beta'd by the fabulous Zaboomafoo76 (totally don't know how to link to her page T-T)

Prologue~
sichul#3

Dissociation [SiChul] [27/?] + Crack To A Better Family

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul, mention of EunHae (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...

His eyes widened in panic. Had anyone come in? Had SiWon left? Where was he in the middle of the night?

Title: Crack To A Better Family
Pairing/Character: SiChul, their kids
Warning: MPreg
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Summary: Keeping their family life going on is very tiring, but even harder is it when their daughter doesn't even want to accept she now has a brother.
AN: Sequel to my SiChul series with their child ChinSun :) This is for kiroroety. I'm so sorry. It took me more than a week after you asked for an update. Still! And I'm sorry it took so long at all. Not sure if I'm going to write anything about them for now though. Oh, and sorry I couldn't come up with something better... :(

'Don't be so loud, ChinSun! Your brother was just sleeping! Have a little bit respect!' he hissed.
RyeoWook - Tired T_T
  • yeonah

Pandora's Box ch 11

Title: Pandora’s Box
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, U-KISS, B1A4, KARA
Chapter: 11/?
Pairing: HyunJoong/KyuJong, JungMin/HyungJoon, YoungSaeng/JongWoon, KyuHyun/ZhouMi/RyeoWook
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Two years after the end of the Sylar war, the Proteus makes a strange and disturbing discovery. An echo of the past long thought buried tests the loyalties and bonds of everyone on board.
A/N: Sequel to Proteus. Crossover with Super Junior, U-KISS

Featured Members: YeSung, HeeChul, Han Geng, KyuHyun, Zhou Mi, RyeoWook
Follow the screams
MiMi 8D

Unless He Has Some Sort of Fetish

Title: Unless He Has Some Sort of Fetish
Pairing: QMi, ninja!EunHae
Rating: R
Genre: Fluff, Smut
Summary: Kyuhyun is nervous about his date with Zhou Mi. Hyukjae doesn't think he has anything to worry about.

“Kyuhyun, you seriously can’t be this nervous about going on a date. It’s not like it’s the first time you’ve ever gone out or something.”

The Moon Represents My Heart [1/10]

Title: The Moon Represents My Heart [1/10]
Author: miinacho
Rating: PG
Pairing/s: KangTeuk (main)
Genre: AU, Yaoi, School-life
Warning: curses, BoyXBoy relationship
Word Count: 1,535
Summary: Friends from kindergarten to university. Kangin and Leeteuk always had each other’s back. But their hearts, like the moon, keep on changing. Will a relationship truly be the answer?

A/N: First chapter, edited. Enjoy ^^

Leeteuk-hyung.

I really miss you....

The Mark of Cain - 5/? - NC17

Title: The Mark of Cain
Genre: General. Coming-of-Age. Dark.
Rating: NC17
Warnings: incest, religious overtones, eventual coercion, etc. 
Pairings: Siwon/Heechul, Siwon's dad/Siwon, possible others
Summary: Over the holidays, seventeen year-old Siwon is pressured into taming his sexual drive before it corrupts him. And that's great. Up until he finds himself playing out the twisted fantasies his father never allowed himself to satisfy...

[ch one] [ch two] [ch three] [ch four

( Read more... )

min shocked

JEALOUSY ISN'T A CRIME

Title: Jealousy Isn't A Crime
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: crack, romance, fluff
Warning/s: yaoi, language
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: One-Shot; Complete, 2,475W
Summary: Sungmin thinks that jealousy is petty. Then again, he is quite a petty person as it is.
A/N: Sequel to Originality but it can be read as a standalone.

"Woah. I love you so much, but please don't say such cheesy things like that, Kyu. You're seriously creeping me out!"